Things that really make you mad!!!!

Duty Honor Country

This thread is here for everyone to tell what really makes them furious. Once again I will be waiting for Saint to post here. I have never seen him mad here at the forum.

Here are a few things that really want me to rip someone's :cen: head off:

Leaders who do not lead by example.

Athletes who do not give it their all at competitions.

Hollywood when they talk off the movie set.

Professional athletes who strike.

Parents who swear at their 5 year old kids (go to wal-mart on a weekend and it will not take long for you to see this going on).

Celebrities be they atheletes, Actors, Singers or what have you who believe that due to their Star status the common folk should give a :cen: about their political insights.

Child molestors

Drug dealers

Racists

Thats just for starters. Let me know if you need more. I've got plenty.

03USMC said:
Celebrities be they atheletes, Actors, Singers or what have you who believe that due to their Star status the common folk should give a :cen: about their political insights..

I forgot to mention them sorts of people. "Look at me, I am famous and make a lot of money. Worship the ground I walk on and listen to my political views..." Death to the infidels :firedevi:

I'll certainly agree to all of those. So, speaking of Wal-Mart, I'll just add this:

The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.

The correllary to the linear rule of shopping - which is that if I move from the slow line to another line that line becomes the slow line. :evil:

Charge_7 said:
I'll certainly agree to all of those. So, speaking of Wal-Mart, I'll just add this:

The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.

The correllary to the linear rule of shopping - which is that if I move from the slow line to another line that line becomes the slow line. :evil:

Your not alone Charge. I have the same problem.

Being in the check line while shopping with my wife. And waiting 3 minutes while she rummages about the rucksack she calls her purse for three pennies so she has correct change. Give her the nickel fer Petes Sake.

don't forget about people who do not bring enough money and have to go to the ATM while you are in line. I speak from experience...grrrrrrr

People who talk in a low voice and very quickly, especially when it's something important.

Bureaucracy. Really. The instant you become a paper pusher without an objective other than keep the organization alive, you are as good as dead.

Hippies. Nothing quite like a person who makes sure that he's as unproductive as humanly possible and then try to make it sound like a heroic sacrifice.

People who make a big deal out of their "differences." Like a guy who makes a big deal out of him being Asian, or being a Christian, or being Gay etc. It's so annoying. This is especially true if it's anything other than sex or race, because all the other stuff, mostly it's socially learned or self-decided.

People who say yes but mean no. Just say "no" dammit. What am I going to do? Slap you?

Women who INVITE me to a damn party I didn't even ask for, and intentionally give me the wrong address (It's happened... that b1tch...)

People of excessive means who build a ranch next to a National Park and then claim it as their own and gripe that other people are destroying the Park.

Racism, especially since I am secretly in love with Michelle Kwan. :oops:

racists

rich guys that think they are better than us

rich kids that drive BMW 5 shnitzer and brag about it even if they didnt earn it them selves,cuz their rich dad bought them one.

nskinheads

ppl that think they are the center of the world,ppl that can help some one but they dont,almost every serbian politician (honnor to the few)

pedo's

knowing that i have to do everything the hard way

corrupted ppl,especially politicians

materialists

I hate the people who look down at my choice of joining the military
I hate kids who aren't good at sports but say and act like they are anyway
And, what really makes me mad are (if any one here has played competitive golf they will know what I am talking about) people who stand right behind you every shot keeping score and anouncing your score every 3 seconds as if they just caught me cheating five times, it's like chill out and let's play golf; have some common courtesy, it's not like I can sneak in an extra stroke or swing anyway.
That reminds me lack of common courtesy is annoying

Vitaly said:

Ditto. When I tell my friends, they all say I'm an idiot, that I'm commiting suicide, and "why the hell would anyone want to join the military!?" Not to mention the people who look down on servicemen. :sigh: Just makes me want to get in their face and yell them blue.

DlanoeG said:
Vitaly said:

Ditto. When I tell my friends, they all say I'm an idiot, that I'm commiting suicide, and "why the h**l would anyone want to join the military!?" Not to mention the people who look down on servicemen. :sigh: Just makes me want to get in their face and yell them blue.

Obviously they haven't read Starship Troopers.

Mine are:

1. Dog pee in any area of my house.
2. Clean up my dog's pee and smelly dogs (I like'em CLEAN).
3. Drivers that don't know how to drive (slow on fast lanes, turn w/out
signals, making wide turns, mad brakes etc.)
4. People who brag with no shame (job titles that are far from realities).
5. People who ask retarded questions during mvoies.

Compulsive Liars

Know-it-Alls ( Well, the ones who THINK they know it all, lol)

People on Power Trips

People who complain too much

Back