Things that really make you mad!!!!

--
Boots

March 20th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: Things that really make you mad!!!!

This thread is here for everyone to tell what really makes them furious. Once again I will be waiting for Saint to post here. I have never seen him mad here at the forum.

Here are a few things that really want me to rip someone's head off:

Leaders who do not lead by example.

Athletes who do not give it their all at competitions.

Hollywood when they talk off the movie set.

Professional athletes who strike.

Parents who swear at their 5 year old kids (go to wal-mart on a weekend and it will not take long for you to see this going on).
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

Celebrities be they atheletes, Actors, Singers or what have you who believe that due to their Star status the common folk should give a about their political insights.

Child molestors

Drug dealers

Racists

Thats just for starters. Let me know if you need more. I've got plenty.
March 20th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Celebrities be they atheletes, Actors, Singers or what have you who believe that due to their Star status the common folk should give a about their political insights..
I forgot to mention them sorts of people. "Look at me, I am famous and make a lot of money. Worship the ground I walk on and listen to my political views..." Death to the infidels
--
Boots
March 20th, 2005  
Charge 7

I'll certainly agree to all of those. So, speaking of Wal-Mart, I'll just add this:

The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.

The correllary to the linear rule of shopping - which is that if I move from the slow line to another line that line becomes the slow line.
March 20th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
I'll certainly agree to all of those. So, speaking of Wal-Mart, I'll just add this:

The shopping "Linear Rule" - that being that any line I get into will be the slowest one there is.

The correllary to the linear rule of shopping - which is that if I move from the slow line to another line that line becomes the slow line.
Your not alone Charge. I have the same problem.

Being in the check line while shopping with my wife. And waiting 3 minutes while she rummages about the rucksack she calls her purse for three pennies so she has correct change. Give her the nickel fer Petes Sake.
March 20th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

don't forget about people who do not bring enough money and have to go to the ATM while you are in line. I speak from experience...grrrrrrr
March 20th, 2005  
chewie_nz

at the moment;

RACISTS by a mile.

currently i'm doing my best to put a stop to the National front here in NZ.
i'm part of a group called "fight dem back" and our aim is to stop NF on both sides of the tasman.

http://www.fightdemback.com/

have a look what we're up against;

www.nzpolitics.com
www.nationalfront.org.nz

morons...all of them
March 20th, 2005  
A Can of Man

People who talk in a low voice and very quickly, especially when it's something important.

Bureaucracy. Really. The instant you become a paper pusher without an objective other than keep the organization alive, you are as good as dead.

Hippies. Nothing quite like a person who makes sure that he's as unproductive as humanly possible and then try to make it sound like a heroic sacrifice.

People who make a big deal out of their "differences." Like a guy who makes a big deal out of him being Asian, or being a Christian, or being Gay etc. It's so annoying. This is especially true if it's anything other than sex or race, because all the other stuff, mostly it's socially learned or self-decided.

People who say yes but mean no. Just say "no" dammit. What am I going to do? Slap you?

Women who INVITE me to a damn party I didn't even ask for, and intentionally give me the wrong address (It's happened... that b1tch...)
March 20th, 2005  
Tessa

That Micheal Schumacher looses the d*mn race nowadays..
March 20th, 2005  
dougal

Floods in the humor thread