Things are getting out of hand

bigcanada813

Canuckus Maximus
http://news.yahoo.com/u-says-iran-tied-terror-plot-washington-d-145047487.html

I was wondering when something like this might be attempted. Living outside DC, you understand that you live in a target zone that the baddies would love to have fun in. I just wouldn't think that a sovereign nation would try something like actively plot to detonate explosive devices inside Washington, DC, and not give a :cen: as to the repercussions. Is anybody else surprised by this?

Not really surprised.
Not surprised of the motive, but am at the amount of audacity.

It should be expected. If Iran had been successful it would have shown their enemies that they have a global reach and are to be feared and respected. Right now, Iran is widely viewed as the retarded cousin of the Middle-East so they're very eager to increase their reputation.

Although the way they are going about it doesn't bode well for them, in that case

It should be expected. If Iran had been successful it would have shown their enemies that they have a global reach and are to be feared and respected. Right now, Iran is widely viewed as the retarded cousin of the Middle-East so they're very eager to increase their reputation.

interesting, i guess with the way this operation went down, there living up to the retarded causin lable rather well. :stupid:

Back