They wont throw me out

BritinBritain

Per Ardua Ad Astra
In Singapore there was a fella who wanted out, he had already done 12 years, and was sick and tired of the RAF.

He devised various schemes to get thrown out including:-
Posting pictures of Karl Marx, Stalin, and communist propaganda on the walls of his room, leaving books about communism laying about.

When that didn't work he obtained hypodermic syringes from a friendly medic and left those laying around.

After a weekly inspection the CO called him into his office and said, “If I stab myself on one of your bloody needles, I'm throwing you in the cells.”

I saw him come out of the Co's office, he walked up to me and said “The buggers wont throw me out.” Then he went off to devise another scheme.

I never did hear if he got his discharge, as I was posted back to UK a short while later.

lol

Poor man: i remember a young man that wanted out of the Air Force real bad.

So bad, he went to his first sgt, and told him he was gay. He told him a complete line of crap about all the men he had had, serviced, and dined. He was, in fact, the biggest sodomite on the base.

The first sgt's only comment was "how come i havent seen you at party's we throw every thursday at the club off base?" and went back to his paperwork.

Now I dont know if he said it to see what reaction he got out of the young man, or wether he really was...?

Needless to say, the young man didnt get out that way. he finally was discharged for being fat. he ate himself up forty pounds over his max weight just to makle sure .:type:

And to think of things people would do to get in but can't... but if i wanted to leave and had to think of a plan i would have to do what i wanted most at the time but then don't they get a dishonorable discharge that would suck.

well i know the saying goes...the fastest way to get out of your contract is completing it....if you hate fine, but atleast when you get out, you will have something to fall back on as a civilian...

Back