Terrorism Poll

What Terrorist Orginization poses the largest threat to the International Community?

• Al Qaeda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abu Sayyaf

• HAMAS (aka Islamic Resistance Movement)

• Hezbollah

• FARC

• 17 November

• Japanese Red Army

• Other

• Total voters
Im split between Al Qaeda and FARC. While Al Qaeda still retains a degree of readiness and lethality, it's mainly it's splinter groups that have carried out the recent bombings around the Arab world. And since no other Islamic group has a true "global reach", Im gonna have to go with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), and not because of there horrible activities inside Columbia, but because they control roughly 70% of the worlds cocaine shipments. Since drug related crime is huge throughout the world, I see it the FARC on a much more deadly level then other groups.

I voted for Hamas, because they are seen as heroes by much of the arabic world, (and I've had to listen to kids on my college campus describe them as freedom fighters, not that that means much, the jackasses support anything that counters our government) and they are probably the most destabilizing force in the middle east. Since the rest of the world is getting sucked into and divided over peace (or the lack thereof) in the middle east, I believe that the welfare of the world at large is most affected by this group.

I'm guessing never, but don't lump us all in together, a lot of us aren't complete idiots (people may tell you different about myself, but just kick them in the balls and tell them to pipe down ;)), we just don't run around screaming at people and waving poster-board signs with asinine slogans on them, so people tend to notice us less.

Japanese Threat

I put my bid in for the Japanese Military...not because of any direct threat i sense but rather due to the flashpoints in the area which could be easily agitated by a remilitarized Japan. Technically Japan is prohibited by the Macarthur constitution in it's militaristic aims. You couldn't tell that to the Japanese however as they simply took their armies and tanks and placed the word 'police' down the side. Keeping it within bounds of legality. Some of you may have already heard but Japanese 'police' have been deployed to the middle east in 'back up' roles. Anyway it's not that i have anything against the Japanese at all but it makes me nervous just thinking about the US getting involved in any Asian theatre of operations again.

I dont think the west or the USA should be wrrying about the Japenese at the present state, they could be a power ally if a showdown ever came between US/North Korea or China/Taiwan.

I'm a little late on this one, but I do agree with you GuyontheRight.
FARC!

Drugs are the worst plague in the world today!

Hmm

I dont know wich to choose.. :?

I think I have to give it some thought before I answer the pull.. But the Islamic Resistence is quite big I guess.. :oops:

Long time since I checked up about terrorism.. But Al Qaeda.. Should be gone soon.. If USA keeps up the good work..

My country (Sweden) is to freakin lazy to even poke a Al Qaeda member..

We are quite worthless.. Urgh.. Sweden is totally crap.. :roll:

I should move.. Lol

Re: Hmm

GhostWolfOfRussia said:
We are quite worthless.. Urgh.. Sweden is totally crap.. :roll:
I should move.. Lol

We may have some space left here in Norway if you are interested? :D
Do you play Battlefield 1942??
Great new Sweden VS Norway mod coming soon: www.silentheroes.se 8)

Yeah, But look at us, You can't say we try to conquer and defeat.

GuyontheRight said:
Haha, it's always good to see people with your enthusiasm for patriotism :D

So, Is it that strange I have this patriotism?

Sure I love Sweden, For the country itself, and the lanscapes, and the nature.

But for it's politics? No way! It's damn bullsh*t.

But as I dont work with anything yet, Cus of my sweet age. :p

And I get payed by Sweden for doing nothing. :twisted:

I wont complain.. Lol

But, I am unable to work right now, So that is their only solution on solving my roblem..

Piece of crap to a country is what Sweden is.

That is truth!

Id very much like to hear of the political situastion in Sweeden. Im American, and aside from a select group of individuals(Bush being one of them) I hate what America has become politically.

Oh.. You would?

Well.. This would take like ages..

Butyeah, I will send you a Message when I have wrote the whole situtation as how I view Sweden.

Lol

I voted for Al Qaeda - even if the we (the US) and most of our allies are actively pursuing them, they have worldwide links and resources ($) which most of the others lack (not all though). However, I agree that the others are definitely threats and that any combination of them is extremely dangerous (God helps us if they ever really start working together).

Bottom line is that the leaders of these groups are all too willing to send their followers, of both sexes, against us (i.e. western nations and our allies) at any time - regardless of the casualties (notice that they stay safely in the backround).

I had to vote for HAMAS. I think if a group most likely them creates enough trouble in Israel that will be the spark needed for the next World War, but that's going into my conspiracy theory which no one wants to hear.

Dont know which one to choose either, but i think the Al Qaeda is getting the most votes because the US is in Irag rite now.

Hezballah

Hezballah is the most dangoures. It causes frictions between Israel and Syria.If they continue they can cause war. They are a very large Org with tanks and artillery.

Back