Tea or Coffee - Page 5

View Poll Results :What would you rather drink?
Tea 29 42.65%
Coffee 34 50.00%
No thanks.. 5 7.35%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 31st, 2005  
A Can of Man

"Chai" just means tea.
It's common in many languages, including Turkish... they call it Chai there. Derives from the Chinese word for the drink. "Cha" in cantonese, don't know what they call it in mandarin though.
January 26th, 2006  
oRTouCH

Turkish Rize tea is the best but I prefer coffee when I study my final examinations at nights
January 29th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Coffee!!!!!!! I Need Coffee!!!!!!
--
Boots
January 31st, 2006  
LeEnfield

Personally I like both, first thing in the morning and late evening I like a coffee during the day I enjoy tea.
June 19th, 2007  
Pacific Lure

Topic: Mmmmmmmm.......coffee

Grande mocha frapuccino with 3 shots of espresso blended in and whip cream on top!!!
June 20th, 2007  
philam15

iced tea with sugar!!
June 20th, 2007  
tomtom22

Personally I like both, first thing in the morning I need coffee but I limit myself to no more than two large cups a day. I also enjoy tea at any time of day or night.
June 20th, 2007  
Grimmy

I tend towards the most very extreme of uuugly if I don't get my morning dose of coffee.
June 21st, 2007  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
"Chai" just means tea.
It's common in many languages, including Turkish... they call it Chai there. Derives from the Chinese word for the drink. "Cha" in cantonese, don't know what they call it in mandarin though.
Its "cha" in both Cantonese (guangdonghua) and Mandarin (putonghua). I am torn on this rivetting query of hot beverage. In the morning I enjoy the extremely carnal pleasure of a cup of traditionally made Indonesian coffee (kopi murtuah). But in the avo (afternoon for my Yank brethren) I do delight in a cuppa, strong English tea with milk and sugar.
June 21st, 2007  
major liability

Iced tea, liquor, and water are all I drink, with an odd energy drink here and there.