Tea or Coffee - Page 2

View Poll Results :What would you rather drink?
Tea 29 42.65%
Coffee 34 50.00%
No thanks.. 5 7.35%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 24th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Tea (HOT!) is my personal favourite, but that's what I grew up on. Barry's Red or Green label. (Irish tea, best in the world!)

Coffee, have to say - a close second to my tea. Ranger coffee is an excellent pick-me-up in the field.

Cold sweet tea - this is a gift from the God's in the south, and actually pretty good on a hot muggy day.

Cold coffee - horrible, terrible - and I question the validity of someone's mental state (or maybe just their taste buds) when they intentionally take measures to make it cold.
May 24th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Irish tea, best in the world!
I didn't know you all drank tea, Sir, I always thought coffee was the big drink in Ireland.
May 24th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
I didn't know you all drank tea, Sir, I always thought coffee was the big drink in Ireland.
Coffee is somewhat popular, but it compares nothing to tea. We taught the english all about tea, and they still can't get it right.
--
Boots
May 24th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: well

Lets just say it like this- I am known in my class for drinking up to to 10 cups of tea an hour,when im in the mood, but i can also drink coffee just fine. So, can I have both, and some cake please???
May 25th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Cold coffee - horrible, terrible - and I question the validity of someone's mental state (or maybe just their taste buds) when they intentionally take measures to make it cold.
Hey, i like iced cold, mocha frappacinos :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
So, can I have both, and some cake please??
sure what kind?
May 25th, 2004  
782.matt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Coffee is somewhat popular, but it compares nothing to tea. We taught the english all about tea, and they still can't get it right.
Ouch that hurts I like my English tea more Of course it's all what your brought up on though.
May 25th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
There should be a "None of the above" option, i dont want to drink that kind of stuff, bad for you.
Added..
I guess you cant hade norway and its citisence all the time,

Just kidding, thank you sir!
May 31st, 2004  
otterbear2468

ice tea and vanilla frappacinoes are the best 8)
May 31st, 2004  
Achilles

i love tea, any way you have it, hot, cold, sweet, non-sweet, exept for lukewarm, lukewarm anything is sinfull to partake of.
May 31st, 2004  
silent driller

MMMMMMMM...coooffeeeee n beeeeeeer...
-Homer J