Tattoos on women

--
Boots

August 30th, 2004  
nautgrl

Topic: Tattoos on women

I have very fortunately found your site while researching info on tattoos. I have been thinking of getting one (obviously). What do real men think about tattoos on women? And, if it is desirous, where are they preferred and in what reference?
August 30th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Oh la la
August 30th, 2004  
nautgrl

I see. As I am very proud to be an American and more proud, supportive (and wishing I had one) of our most faithful Marines, would an Eagle w/flag be something of interest? And, what location do you think is most appealing?
--
Boots
August 30th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

It is very flexibile question, it depends on much things.....
August 30th, 2004  
Redneck

I'd be careful about getting a full-color tattoo at all, they will cost you a lot of money down the road for recoloring and if not kept up end up looking pretty bad.
A tattoo that one of my friends has that I thought was pretty neat and easily concealable if need be was "MADE IN U.S.A." on her rear end.
August 30th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Well the best one I have seen was a cat holding a fork and knife located just above the unspeakable area
August 30th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

I want a Jesus fish and my name on the inside or outside of my ankle. All black

I do like the idea of made in the USA tho.
August 30th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Im getting on of those Greek crosses, the ones that have like a P inside and X. I think i might also get somthing for my political belifes

BTW, I think you should get a tatoo on your ass or back, cause big tattoos on girls just dont look cool.
August 30th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Im getting on of those Greek crosses, the ones that have like a P inside and X. I think i might also get somthing for my political belifes

BTW, I think you should get a tatoo on your ass or back, cause big tattoos on girls just dont look cool.
The one on my ankle would be at biggest 2 inches wide and 1.5 inches high. That would be big for me. Now that I think about it, I want some religios word (hope, faith, Love, charity w/e, probably love) on my low lower back in Japanese or something, and it owuld be small also.

I want my belly button pierced.
August 30th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea I think Im going to get a phrase, probobly "In Hoc Signo Vinces" under my cross. Get It right on the Bicep.