Take Cover - Page 10

--
Take Cover

September 16th, 2019  
Capt Frogman

Take Cover
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I'm trying my best to get him locked up in the Tower of London. Do the Jocks knew what London is?
Her gracious majesty wouldn't let that happen to one of her Officers.

Yes, we know what London is. It's where we're told what we can and can't do by unelected politicians.
September 16th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Her gracious majesty wouldn't let that happen to one of her Officers.

Yes, we know what London is. It's where we're told what we can and can't do by unelected politicians.
She might change her mind if she know how you are

Why not getting your own capital and country?
September 16th, 2019  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
She might change her mind if she know how you are

Why not getting your own capital and country?
All of her military officers are decent respectable individuals.

We have our own capital (Edinburgh) and our own independent country soon enough.
--
Take Cover
September 16th, 2019  
MontyB

Quote:
All of her military officers are decent respectable individuals.

We have our own capital (Edinburgh) and our own independent country soon enough.
You could have had an independent country a few years ago but couldn't let go the apron strings why do you think there will be a next time?
September 17th, 2019  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
You could have had an independent country a few years ago but couldn't let go the apron strings why do you think there will be a next time?
The next time will be when the English have an election about it. Instead of a Scoexist, it will be something like Scotgetout kind of election.
September 17th, 2019  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
The result in the last referendum was pretty close.

There will be another vote if Brexit happens. The majority of Scotland voted NO to Brexit so if we leave against our will, there will be another independence vote so that an independent Scotland can be part of the EU.
September 17th, 2019  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
The next time will be when the English have an election about it. Instead of a Scoexist, it will be something like Scotgetout kind of election.
That wouldn't happen because England need our North Sea oil.
September 17th, 2019  
The Highway Man

Quote:
The result in the last referendum was pretty close.

There will be another vote if Brexit happens. The majority of Scotland voted NO to Brexit so if we leave against our will, there will be another independence vote so that an independent Scotland can be part of the EU.
It will take your lot a long time that get back into EU if you win independence.
September 17th, 2019  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
It will take your lot a long time that get back into EU if you win independence.
As long as it taking your lot to leave the EU?
September 17th, 2019  
The Highway Man

The remainers are trying their best to c0ck everything up.