Sweden?

--
Boots

April 29th, 2004  
AlexKall

Topic: Sweden?

Any questions about Sweden that you lot want to know? He i got jealous on sherman!
April 29th, 2004  
Redleg

Sweden?
Isn't that the capital of Norway??
Or is Sweden a small county in Norway???
April 29th, 2004  
Razor

I dono, I've never heard of that place.
--
Boots
April 29th, 2004  
Arabess

http://www.mil.se/?lang=E

Good link to Sweden Military information.
April 30th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Sweden has pretty women, mostly.
April 30th, 2004  
Redleg

I'm going to Sweden next week to blast away as much of the Villingsberg countryside as I can with my '55. Muhhahaha....
(It's actually true! )
April 30th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: About last nite.

So cool, I was listening to the radio last night and these two commentators were interviewing a Swedish singer ( forgot his name ). That was cool because these two js were like so antiamerican and they were protesting about the US and the war all the time when one of them said : " Oh it's cool that Sweden upthere is such a rich and developed country, still it has never been involved in any war. It's always been neutral, and they do not back the americans nor do they back the terrorists ( both bad guys ), so ain't it good ? Such a great country that upsets the White House showing how stupid war is. " And the singer just replied: " Well Sweden doesn't go to war simply because it doesn't have the guts to go to war. And then we weren't always neutral, for instance during WW2 Sweden was an ally of Hitler and we helped Nazi Germany take over Norway and invaded part of the country... Which is, Sweden was working for a Nazi Europe.. Up with America! ".
April 30th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Sweden?
Isn't that the capital of Norway??
Or is Sweden a small county in Norway???
Norway is a small part of the Swedish Empire :P
April 30th, 2004  
AlexKall

Topic: Re: About last nite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
So cool, I was listening to the radio last night and these two commentators were interviewing a Swedish singer ( forgot his name ). That was cool because these two js were like so antiamerican and they were protesting about the US and the war all the time when one of them said : " Oh it's cool that Sweden upthere is such a rich and developed country, still it has never been involved in any war. It's always been neutral, and they do not back the americans nor do they back the terrorists ( both bad guys ), so ain't it good ? Such a great country that upsets the White House showing how stupid war is. " And the singer just replied: " Well Sweden doesn't go to war simply because it doesn't have the guts to go to war. And then we weren't always neutral, for instance during WW2 Sweden was an ally of Hitler and we helped Nazi Germany take over Norway and invaded part of the country... Which is, Sweden was working for a Nazi Europe.. Up with America! ".
Haha yeah we have allways had a grunge with the country west of us! (norway ) Just kidding

Yeah sweden was split during world war 2, some supported the Nazis (kind of a fear for them) that was mostly the goverment. But there was also a great underground network of the liberation of the jews, many swedes helped them escape to sweden. We also had our millitary stationed in Finland (which wasnt releaved untill long after the war) helping them fight the sovjet. It constisted of a Air Divisions.

Our goverment is absolutly not anti american, more amarian lovers
Although the goverment was against the war in iraq, they never set a ban on selling arms for the war though. Which they easaly could have. We do back the amaricans and british forces.

EDIT: opps found an error in what i wrote

There ware around 9000 Swedes figthing for Finland
April 30th, 2004  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
I'm going to Sweden next week to blast away as much of the Villingsberg countryside as I can with my '55. Muhhahaha....
(It's actually true! )
Welcome! Just dont kill any trees!! :P