Sweden? - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
April 30th, 2004  
AlexKall
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Sweden has pretty women, mostly.
You bet
April 30th, 2004  
Redleg
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Welcome! Just dont kill any trees!! :P
There's a Nordic Artillery live firing excersise there next week, I'll try not to hit any trees..
April 30th, 2004  
AlexKall
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Welcome! Just dont kill any trees!! :P
There's a Nordic Artillery live firing excersise there next week, I'll try not to hit any trees..
Good ill tell them to call me if you do :P
--
Boots
May 2nd, 2004  
Spyfly
 

Topic: Sweden?


i think that it is very calm in sweden....cant really say but from what i have seen.....no hurry anywhere
May 2nd, 2004  
AlexKall
 

Topic: Re: Sweden?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyfly
i think that it is very calm in sweden....cant really say but from what i have seen.....no hurry anywhere
Depends on where you are, if your in a big city you'll defenetly feel stressed If your on the country side you will feel calm and relaxed, as anywhere else in the world
May 3rd, 2004  
Italian Guy
 
 
Nice to hear sweden's not antiamerican as people here tend to think. What party is in power now ? Still socialdemocrats?
May 3rd, 2004  
AlexKall
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
Nice to hear sweden's not antiamerican as people here tend to think. What party is in power now ? Still socialdemocrats?
Yeah we never get them out of power

Nah they are ok, alot of savings though but that seems to be a trend all over the world, and without country dept i guess thats acounteble for even though its bad.
May 3rd, 2004  
AlexKall
 

Topic: Re: Sweden?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyfly
i think that it is very calm in sweden....cant really say but from what i have seen.....no hurry anywhere
A add to the last post, our nature is at its finest (if you look past the waste comming with the winds from the UK) and we're europes clenest country recyling 65% of all of our waste, so the nature is clean and you can drink the water right out of the lakes and rivers
May 4th, 2004  
Spyfly
 

Topic: Sweden?


Yes i know all about it. you have to always put the garbage into certain containers and stuff like that. i live in a place where they have the cleanest water in sweden....i guess that makes it the cleanest on the earth...and the best thing is like you said that you can drink it right from the sink. you have a lot of woods and that also makes the hole country better. Also they care about people much more in sweden....if you need help youll get it....instead of going to jail they take you and talk about what you did wrong (with the young people). there is many foerigners....actually i think that there should be more swedish people but i guess that helps the less fortunate ones. I like sweden
May 4th, 2004  
AlexKall
 

Topic: Re: Sweden?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyfly
Yes i know all about it. you have to always put the garbage into certain containers and stuff like that. i live in a place where they have the cleanest water in sweden....i guess that makes it the cleanest on the earth...and the best thing is like you said that you can drink it right from the sink. you have a lot of woods and that also makes the hole country better. Also they care about people much more in sweden....if you need help youll get it....instead of going to jail they take you and talk about what you did wrong (with the young people). there is many foerigners....actually i think that there should be more swedish people but i guess that helps the less fortunate ones. I like sweden
Oh so your Swedish hehe didnt know, trying to teach a swede about sweden is probebly not a good idea hehe. I like foerigeners, makes it more mixed which i like, i am after all not relative to samer so i guess i could be counded as a foerigner in a vickid way hehe