Suggestion

--

December 9th, 2004  
PFCMiller

Topic: Suggestion

This maybe kind of hard but i'll give it a try........I was thinking maybe making armies or divisions from were people live like everyone that lives in the West Coast of the USA then that will be a division and then you make like a chain of command for that army or divison and when it comes to international groups from different countries......just out of curitosity wondering if this is possiable i know your real busy but i think it would be kind of fun.What do you think.
December 9th, 2004  
Redleg

I don't think it will be possible to make something like that, we have members from almost 40 different countries in here already....
December 9th, 2004  
Trevor

Possibly devide it into countries instead. The only trouble would be, is that the seniority would be difficult to decide, because you have people that soar from recruit to general in like 4 days.
--
December 9th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

It would be pretty tough to organize. Do you mean sort of like a leader for each division.
December 10th, 2004  
PFCMiller

yes you know how like the Army does i'll give you a web site to look at and you'll see what i'm talking about. www.army.mil/organization/
December 10th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Hmm that would be pretty nice maybe the countries with less than 10 or 20 people shouldn't get division until they build up?

How would the ranks be chosen in the Division. Would kinda take up lots of room on the left where our avatar and stuff go and its already pretty much. Great idea though in my opinion.
December 10th, 2004  
DTop

What purpose would that serve? How would in make the forums better?
December 11th, 2004  
PFCMiller

you keep the rank that you currently have and just work on it from there,plus i think it would give the fourm a new dimension
December 11th, 2004  
PFCMiller

this web site here gives you a ihttp://www.goarmy.com/about/ranks_insignia_officer.jspdea of what the officer ranks lead
December 11th, 2004  
PFCMiller

or you can make Major Commands like the on on the chart i posted

http://www.army.mil/organization/