Suggestion - Page 2

--

December 11th, 2004  
Redneck

Do not post back-to-back.
December 11th, 2004  
Redleg

I still don't understand the purpose of this??
December 11th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

See every countries member will be split into different division and each will have a higher ranking person. He probably is saying that it will be cool to use and more organized?
--
December 11th, 2004  
PFCMiller

it would be a competition in each group so you can have the statistics of each group as well as individual, and have a moderator or two for each Command and then you have your chain of command like the military if you have problems you have to go through the chain of command to get it solved i'm sure it would take alot of time and effort but i think i woul dbe worth it.........it's just a suggestion
December 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

well if it was possible how about the mods be the leaders of each division?
December 12th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Not enough countries. Mods and admins should be like they are are now controlling the whole forum and site.
December 12th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The problem I'm seeing is this: It grants status for being incessenet blabbermouths like me for their inability to never shut up and always having to say something about everything.

It sound like an awfully complicated thing to accomplish for an International Forum. Drop all sorting by geographical location and that might be pretty interesting actually. Still, sounds like a lotta trouble to setup something that ... well, what does it do again?? It's a "who can outpost who" competition, or are we involving more than that?
December 13th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Well I agree with godofthunder that it is a terribly load of work.