Suggestion -- Medals and Symbols

phoenix80

Banned
I am afraid someone might have suggested this one but I am thinking of having Medals and Ensignia here.

And it should be determined by Mods whom deserve to win what.

If you find this interesting, please help develop this idea.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I don't think we'll add any medals in the forum..

I don't think it's fair to those who have earned them in real life to "play around" with them in here...

What about "paper plate awards" like, at the end of every camp awards are made from paper plates with markers and awarded to people for sometimes quite random things. For instance i got the "most like a jedi" award one time, its not real awards, but things that maybe could be given credit for.

I completely agree with Redleg, attempting to use real military awards for a forum would be a tremendous insult towards those that have actually earned them in reality.

Perhaps when everyone starts following the rules, and we spend less time cleaning up the messes caused by those that don't bother to adhere to them - we can have some free time to give out "forum awards." :roll:

You could easily start a superlative poll by making up such categories and voting on the member you feel deserves the title.

Back