~suggestion about the new milchat

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
I direct this suggestion to any mod with the power of changing this place.

About the chat room.. (This is all based on my opinion)

Well, the new chat room needs some reforms.
I am sure that some do agree that there is some problems with the new chat room. for example, the long lag time between the replies. It is very much slow and thats quite frustrating. The older rooms we much more quicker, replies were 100x quicker!

Then comes the display and style. It is way to comlicating with too many unwated displays such as the time display and the colours.
The other older chat rooms was much more simple and easy. As well as easy to use.

I ask for any mod capable of reforming this to look into the matter.

Thank you

Well i would have to agree so why don't you mods get on your heels and do something!!! I am just suggesting and not telling you to so that i don't get banned

With you on that mac, Red leg, we had a link going between Arkansas Kuwait and the UK, which was so slow we all aged 3 years, it was like trying to contact the dead. Is this just a server problem?

Welshwarrior said:
Is this just a server problem?

No, there's nothing wrong with the server.
It looks like the chatscript is the problem...

I'll see if I can find another one soon.

Redleg said:
No, there's nothing wrong with the server.
It looks like the chatscript is the problem...

I'll see if I can find another one soon.

Good man, you will be rewarded in heaven....:smile:

There is always a question of choosing Flash applications as 1) they are more graphical than useful and 2) they are written in a script that is developed for animations and design rather than instant messaging and other communication types over the TCP/IP stack.

Back