Strange but cool modern weapons.

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I agree, it would be hard to find use for an fully automatic shotgun concitering after the first 4-5 shots you wont even be hitting the target because of muzzle climb. but i guess the scare factor could do more damage than the actual firearm itself.. i think ive seen that gun in some movie, terminator maybe?

Holy Cow! That was insane!

Flamethrowers for cars to protect against carjacking. Lol. But i guess they need it.

No use for fully auto shotgun? Imagine this,you are sure the enemy is near. You can almost smell him let alone the sixth sense of feeling his presence in front of you. Yet all you can see in front of you is an opaque wall of dense jungle/tall grass/thick fog/smoke etc...What do you do?
A burst of fully auto shotgun fire:cheers: fanning out in a 90 degree arc in front of you will either a)reduce your opponent to jelly or b)reduce your opponents nerve to jelly. That is one use. I can think of a couple of others.

you could always fire an 40mm grenade at said wall of shrubbery. there's a shotgun cartridge for the 203 that would probably be a real "blast"

No use for fully auto shotgun? Imagine this,you are sure the enemy is near. You can almost smell him let alone the sixth sense of feeling his presence in front of you. Yet all you can see in front of you is an opaque wall of dense jungle/tall grass/thick fog/smoke etc...What do you do?
A burst of fully auto shotgun fire:cheers: fanning out in a 90 degree arc in front of you will either a)reduce your opponent to jelly or b)reduce your opponents nerve to jelly. That is one use. I can think of a couple of others.

Barrel meltdown?

Rattler

This one is pretty sweet, its a gun in development that can shoot through walls and mess up your equilibrium, so that you basically become completely filled with motion sickness. It's being tested for clearing rooms non-lethally
EPIC gun

Back