Status Updates

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
We do it on facebook, so we may as well do it here........ Chime in if you'd like with what the heck you are doing right now......

As for me.... lol... sitting in the SJC airport after having two beers and a shot of tekillia waiting for my flight home to the the LOML!

Well it has been more then a year since i last checked in here, so i'm saying hello to everybody and checking out all the threads :)

Reading an article about the men who were killed on that Chinook in Afghanistan. Two of the members of SEAL Team 6 had been best friends since their freshman year of high school. The family and friends of the men who died all said basically the same thing. They were totally selfless and even if they had known what was going to happen, they still would have gone on that mission. True heroes!

Oh....and eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. :thumb:

I'm cleaning my room. Alphabetizing the handful of DVDs and CDS I have left. Re-arranging my books. Dusting everything.

And wondering why TI hasn't fired me lately.

Ironing my khaki trousers and shining my new pair of bates for my mock interview for my interpersonal relations class on thurs.

I am at my desk, in my office, looking at the computer, responding to this- all this is happening at 1630hrs (singapore time). We just had completed my inventory of the stuff we had to use for our medical covergae deplyment for the National Day celebrations yesterday!

I will be going home soon ina bout 15 minutes... Ta Ta!

Winged my finals,

And got an 89, the notion of hardwork=success is indeed sometimes questionable.

Sitting on my porch, enjoying the silence, a good cigar and a smooth single malt.
Sigh! the hard life as a pensioner!

I am about to enjoy a Don Diego immitation myself while listening to the closing notes of a hard late summer rain finish it's encore on a tin roof...

Then all I have to do is corral these beagle pups up....

Last edited:
Back