Spring Encampment 2005 at GLNB (any one going (CAP only))

Yo, downhill, man. You gotta calm down, man. You don't have to post everywhere. It's obvious you're into the Sea Cadets and CAP. Man, you have 33.33 posts per day. You're too busy. Calm yourself down, man. Take a breather. You've been here three days and have already posted 100 posts. Calm it down, friend. All I see is your name flooded down with new categories and posts. Calm.

mod edit: our users are welcomed to post as much as they want, as long as they are posting non-spam posts. Please do not try to be a mod unless you are.

actually four by my time frame

ohh and the downhill man thing is cool, ill have to use it as sn on some other site

Sometimes you have to be careful when you go more then once. When I went my second time as an ELC it was a lot easier from what we observed. They gave use a total of two hours for chow (including getting there) Hardly any PT to work it off though, I say the hardest part was the Marine Obstacle Course. You'll find your self saying "When I first went to encampment in the good ol' days it was some hard stuff" :D

I hate being the only person on the west coast....

No I will not be going, I live a little to far, and I have already gone to encampment.

CAWG rocks :rambo:

Wasn't it called operation snow flake last year? One of my cadets went...you guys have the funniest names lol.

Its been Operation Iceberg for 5 years it's in Southern Indiana and cold weather DF'ing line searches and it's so fun. We are going to hanve PJs CCTs SPs there too.

Back