Sports you played in High-School

January 6th, 2005  

Topic: Sports you played in High-School

What sports did you play in High-School (Jv or V) ?

Me, Hockey and Golf. Possibly doing Track for the first time this year to prepare for military and next hockey season.
January 6th, 2005  
Rugby and Football
January 7th, 2005  
I played football, baseball, hockey, basketball, track, and was on the swim/diving team at various times during my 4 years in high school.
January 7th, 2005  

Topic: u got the time

What i played in school lets see..............

I played netball, hockey and swam for my school, also 200 mtr track and women's footie.

I went on to swim fo rmy county due to school putting me forward, which i think was a very good achievement
January 7th, 2005  
Basketball and baseball. Those are the only things that my school had at the time. It wasnt until the late 90's that they were able to add other sports. I had to go to another town to play league football.
January 8th, 2005  
Soccer, Softball and Ultimate Frisbee.....also horseback riding, but that wasn't a high school sport...
January 8th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country
baseball, volleyball, water polo, golf, swimming

I changed schools after my sophmore year because my sports director forgot to put me in states for swimming. At the time, my school did not have swimming. Luckly for me, a friend of the family was one of the organizers of the state meet and put me in. It was a good choice becuase we won states my senior year.
January 8th, 2005  
soccer- as the goalie

i don't recommend it. if your team wins you had nothing to do with it, if you lose it's all your fault
January 8th, 2005  
Lil Hulk 1988
Football, Swimming and Track. State and Regional qualifier in swimming and discus. Played football and swam in university after the Corps.
January 20th, 2005  
Hockey and volleyball, but volleyball was just to get in shape for hockey.