Spiderman III

Still haven't seen Spiderman 2, so I think I'll have no problem skipping this one as well.. :smil:

Huh? Why? But I heard Spider-man III got about $156 million dollars. Why it isn't great?

Huh? Why? But I heard Spider-man III got about $156 million dollars. Why it isn't great?

People didnt have a clue what this new one was about so they went to see it in huge numbers but I am telling you that you'll be disappointed if you go and watch it. Don't waste ur money pls

I really wasn't impressed either. That whole middle section I could have done without.

For moments I thought the director really wished to cut the movie when it got to the point of nowhere in middle of it. It was so childish and stupid! :bang:

Yeah...I just went to see it for the social excuse...Somethin to do on a Saturday night. And I wanted to see what happened. And was dissappointed.

Yeah, in response to why it made $146 million dollars, that was only on the opening day. Thats before anyone was able to spread the word about how horrible it was (in my opinion). Opening day revenue is usually thanks to outstanding advertising.

Yeah, in response to why it made $146 million dollars, that was only on the opening day. Thats before anyone was able to spread the word about how horrible it was (in my opinion). Opening day revenue is usually thanks to outstanding advertising.

Agreed!

:bravo:

Hear hear. Previews look fantastic. Movie itself wasnt that great.

I went and saw "Spider-man III" because you got me very curious. lol...Well, it was okay. heh

I saw it, I'll agree with FOX. A "C" movie. Definitely the weakest of the 3.

The main problem was that it had waaay too many subplots.

Good Spidey vs Bad Spidey
New Goblin vs Spidey
MJ vs Peter
Peter vs Eddie Brock
Spiderman vs Sandman
Spiderman vs VENOM (of whom we saw little).

Had I been Sam Raimi I would of ended Spiderman 3 at the birth of VENOM and saved 'The Spiderman vs Venom' clash for Spiderman 4.

I saw it, I'll agree with FOX. A "C" movie. Definitely the weakest of the 3.

The main problem was that it had waaay too many subplots.

Good Spidey vs Bad Spidey
New Goblin vs Spidey
MJ vs Peter
Peter vs Eddie Brock
Spiderman vs Sandman
Spiderman vs VENOM (of whom we saw little).

Had I been Sam Raimi I would of ended Spiderman 3 at the birth of VENOM and saved 'The Spiderman vs Venom' clash for Spiderman 4.[/quote]

AGREED. Spiderman and Venom are suppose to be longest fight and most rival each other from the comic.

Actually I like VENOM more than Spidey. I am big fan of dark heroes, especially The PUNISHER.

Speaking of Spiderman... some nutter dove off our apartment building last night. Woke up this morning to see the remains of Cpt. Pancake on the sidewalk. He'd bounced and had the structural integrity of a half empty IV bag. I'm bettin this dude got bit by a spider and developed dellusions of grandeur... doh!

Speaking of Spiderman... some nutter dove off our apartment building last night. Woke up this morning to see the remains of Cpt. Pancake on the sidewalk. He'd bounced and had the structural integrity of a half empty IV bag. I'm bettin this dude got bit by a spider and developed dellusions of grandeur... doh!

hahaha...idiot.

Mmarsh, I thought the Punisher is a good guy. :?

hahaha...idiot.

Mmarsh, I thought the Punisher is a good guy. :?

Thats the brilliance of the character, he isn't. The Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine are Dark or Anti-heroes.

He's insane. He loves war. He WANTS to die, (but he also wants to take out as much 'scum' as he can before he does). 'Good Guys' have ethics, he has none. He uses tactics like extortion, manipulation, torture, bribery to get what he needs.

Spider-Man and the other 'good guys' find him abhorrent, although a few like Captain America, Nick Fury, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and few others understand him.

He also has a sadistic side, although he takes no pleasure from what he does he will see to it that a person suffers enormously (extra punishment) if the crime merits it (and it usually does). No measure is too cruel, he believes in total and complete destruction of the enemy.

And despite is lack of any sort of superpower, he is just a total bad-ass.

You should check out the Punisher MAX series. But I warn you its an Adult book, not for the faint of heart.

Back