Spiderman III

Ye it was a letdown.
And i agree on the plot thingy! way too much happened!.

LoL at trying to rewrite one of the most known scenes in Spiderman. Seriously, if they changed it so the dude that killed his grandpa was another one, then i would forever hate that movie!.

I remember when i was a kid and read the comics. Venom was my all time favourite, he was the kind that made me have bad dreams at night!. But he was pathetic in this movie, he wasn't much bigger than Spiderman, so he just looked like a little boy. + I would like to see a bit more teeth and drool. I believe that he actually eats a person in the comics, or i remember something about a head that he should have
eaten down to the skull.

Too bad he was like a freakin panzy in this one!.
Waste of time and money!.

I find it both amusing and disturbing the seriousness with which a comic book movie is being discussed... wtf did you expect? High drama? Real life?? Slap yourself right now... no, like you mean it... slap yourself like I would slap you.

But even more telling is the way some people (cho) discuss comic book characters (cho) as though they are REAL people... don't make (cho) direct eye contact... circle around them... peri(cho)pheral vision- watching their dominant hand... keep (cho) your torso angled away from them... and GET OUT OF THEIR (cho) ROOM.

Attachments

• life_sm.jpg
    life_sm.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 3
I find it both amusing and disturbing the seriousness with which a comic book movie is being discussed... wtf did you expect? High drama? Real life?? Slap yourself right now... no, like you mean it... slap yourself like I would slap you.

But even more telling is the way some people (cho) discuss comic book characters (cho) as though they are REAL people... don't make (cho) direct eye contact... circle around them... peri(cho)pheral vision- watching their dominant hand... keep (cho) your torso angled away from them... and GET OUT OF THEIR (cho) ROOM.

Now tell us how you really feel..:thumb: :angel:

---------------------------------------------------------

Aren't we being just slightly judgmental? I wouldn't knock something before truly understanding it. In any case, you are wrong.

Both literary and film critics have done character analysis of works of fiction for centuries. See Shakespeare, Dickens, Hemingway, Mark Twain, etc. There have been various studies on Holden Caufield from Catcher in the Rye.

Comic books are no different from other types of literature or film. Some of the characters are very complex, and they are often BASED on real people and real life issues. When people like Stan Lee design new characters they take the traits of very real people or in some cases a group of people.

For example:

1. Why does Billionaire Bruce Wayne live a recluse life? Why is he Batman?
2. Who is really the monster? the Hulk or Bruce Banner?
3. Is the Alcoholic and mentally unstable Iron Man's recent actions that of a champion of freedom or has he become an oppressor?
4. Is the Punisher actions justified? Or is he just a sociopath person looking for revenge?
5. Blade is a hero whom is totally addicted to a drug which is slowly killing him. Does he stop taking it and lose his humanity by sinking into vampirism? Or does he let it kill him?
6. What is causing Northstar such emotional agony?
7. What does the "S" stand for on Superman costume. (Hint: Its not 'Superman')

So on and so forth...

Last edited:
Lord, I dont think I should watch it now, maybe I will watch 28 weeks later or Delta Farce instead.

It was really that bad?
Thanks for the heads up guys, just saved 10 bucks!;)

Lord, I dont think I should watch it now, maybe I will watch 28 weeks later or Delta Farce instead.

It was really that bad?
Thanks for the heads up guys, just saved 10 bucks!;)

Like I said in other thread, dont waste your money on that 28 weeks later crap plz:?

Back