Sphonix - Page 2




 
--
Boots
 
February 15th, 2004  
Redleg
 
 
I understand that.

But a cure has to be found soon, can't go on and threat the symptoms forever..

I'll find a cure (solution) soon, and win the Nobel Peace price..
just give me couple of days..
February 15th, 2004  
diplomatic_means
 
Here's a hypothetical solution for you sherman. What if there was no wall put up, Palestinians were treated with the same amount of respect andwhat not as Israelis and Palestinians could have a section of Israel to call there own all on the condition that the Dome of the Rock is destroyed and Solomon's temple is rebuilt. How would the people take that on both sides? Once again this is all hypothesis and I can't say this is what I would do. I'm just asking how people would react.
February 16th, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 

Topic: LOL


LOL@Diplomatic...

first of all, i would early suggest you never say anything about building the temple....The muslims dislike the notion and the (sane) jews know its absurd.
Now, you must see, last time the Palestinian and us really set down to talk, We offered about 96% of the territories, with the rest of the 4% traded for areas in the negev....they refused, so you see, not so simple.
--
Boots
February 17th, 2004  
diplomatic_means
 
I wondered because Solomon's Temple must be built eventually so i thought it might be part of the peace process. Oh well.
May 1st, 2004  
1217
 
As I recall (correct me if Iím wrong) that single spot of land where the temple once was, is as sacred to the Muslims as to the Jews (if you can compare that.) The problem is: it's a religion thing. There's no solution to this as long as both religions exist, and they both think they have more rights then the other.
May 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 

Topic: well


Acctually, you are wrong. The spot where the temple was placed is the holyest to the jews. It is mentioned by name in the bible several times. The muslims have 3 sacred cities- Mecca-where muhamad was born and where he started preaching, Al-Madina- where muhamad fled to from mecca and where he started hes holy war from, and Jerusalem.

Jerusalem is NOT mentioned by name in the Koran, and is the least important of the 3.

But, the fact is that it dosent matter, as the musims see it as theirs. You xcant fight religous beliefs with facts.