Sonic Bomb?

--

December 17th, 2008  
ScatCat

Topic: Sonic Bomb?

I was recently speaking with a friend of mine who always seems to be in the know about some of the new high tech weaponry the U.S. has been developing, he told me about a "Sonic Bomb" or something of the like which emits sound pulses in the neighborhood of 500db which will liquefy a human body. Supposedly they use it against tunnel networks when the the enemy is hiding under mountains and whatnot.

I did a quick google search and couldn't find anything on this.
Does anyone know any more about this bomb?
December 18th, 2008  
Lunatik

Yeah, I have the designs, detailed blueprints, engineering schematics, list of the scientists involved and related US patent office documents, along with other confidential papers showing what military facilities they're stored at. Does any of that interest you? If you reply within 24 hours I might also throw in the nuclear ICBM launch codes...
December 21st, 2008  
A Can of Man

Lunatik, government guys don't find that funny and it just attracts unwanted attention.
--
December 21st, 2008  
Lunatik

Hmm, sorry. Guess that explains the mysterious CH-53 landing in my backyard last night and why that SEAL CT team who stormed into my house was a tinsy bit ruder than the SWAT team, who paid me a visit a few months back for wanting to own a silencer and writing about it... Baaah.

Oh, and they took all my shoes. What's that about?
December 22nd, 2008  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Lunatik, government guys don't find that funny and it just attracts unwanted attention.
I laughed pretty hard, actually; "government guys" must have the boot camp stick too far up their fifth points of contact. You need to relax a little
December 24th, 2008  
SHERMAN

Quote:
I laughed pretty hard, actually; "government guys" must have the boot camp stick too far up their fifth points of contact. You need to relax a little
גןככרקמא בםומארטץ
December 24th, 2008  
c/Commander

Sorry, couldn't Internet-translate that into anything legible...
December 28th, 2008  
SHERMAN

lol, never mind. typed it hebrew letters but english spelling.

I said that Korea has very strict opsec and they are very serious about stuff like that.
July 24th, 2009  
LeMask

Wow, sonic bombs? The only sonic bombs I know are flashbangs... What? they blow and use sound to help bad guys to focus on important tasks like dying...

But I dont know if sound can liquify a human body... I can imagine microwave bombs... But not sonic bombs...
July 24th, 2009  
George

Not a bomb but the Guiness book of records has/had(?) a listing for an air raid siren in the US that was supposed to be fatal @ something like 20 feet, & could bore through concrete @ point blank range.