Some little research

--
Boots

2 Weeks Ago  
Leerson

Topic: Some little research

Is there any need in recovery center for females? For those who suffer war syndrome. For those who have missing limbs, schizophrenia, another major deviations.
How important that could be? What's their financial conditions? Could there be any foundation for this?
Is this important or needed at all?
2 Weeks Ago  
Hutchie

I'm a 66 year old man and have seen a lot, I wouldn't second guess that a woman couldn't do about any thing. I'd say giving birth is as tough as anything that I'll ever do! So if you were lying on a stretcher with your guts blown out, would it matter, man or woman? Maybe I misunderstood your question, but...
2 Weeks Ago  
Leerson

Exactly. You're right. So that's why we should care about female soldiers. I mean soldier, a woman.
Are we going to care about women first? That's the question.
--
Boots
2 Weeks Ago  
I3BrigPvSk

I don't really follow what you are asking about. Do you mean if female service personnel shall have different treatment facilities when they are wounded? Is there a difference if a female or a male veteran needs a prosthetic arm or leg? They both need therapy and training to get through it and the VA hospitals provide with it. I don't know if the VA hospitals are working better now after the scandal about them
1 Week Ago  
Hutchie

Personally I have no complaint with the VA. I'd guess it matters more where you are located. You have to be proactive in your treatment. They will give you the minimal treatment unless you ask. I mentioned that my grandmother died of colon cancer, so I get regular colonoscopies. They do a decent job of taking care of my diabetes, though I wonder if Agent Orange contributed to getting it, nobody in my family ever had it.As long as people are treated fair and equal, I'd say, male, female, black, white, all bleed red, they all volunteered, they just deserve the best treatment and our gratitude.
1 Week Ago  
Leerson

I'd recommend moderators not to block my message and give me full access to this forum.
So again, females aren't that special. That's our females.
I'm looking someone who's as interested as I am. Nothing more. Not a business of Sweden, again.
1 Week Ago  
I3BrigPvSk

You will get access to all parts of the forum when you have ten or more posts, I think. I haven't read the rules and limitations for awhile. If you have other issues, drop Redleg a PM, he will help you out.
Btw, this is an international forum with members from all over the world and you will get replies from members outside the US
1 Week Ago  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leerson
I'd recommend moderators not to block my message and give me full access to this forum.
So again, females aren't that special. That's our females.
I'm looking someone who's as interested as I am. Nothing more. Not a business of Sweden, again.
I am guessing this is an argument over equality more than anything else and no female soldiers (or any profession for that matter) should not be treated differently to anyone else.
I suspect however that there is a combination of things happening that is preventing this from being the case however, things such as:
A) Attraction.
B) A protective instinct of males.
C) Political correctness.

All of which will be overcome with time and exposure.
1 Week Ago  
BritinAfrica

WRAF were a bloody nuisance on RAF stations, more fist fight among the men were caused by them then anything else.
1 Week Ago  
Leerson

Nobody should be treated differently to anyone else, including all-blacks supporters, foreigners, those who do not care and those who want to destroy.
Equality while supporting all-blacks?
I gonna wait.