Some Aussie slang( WARNING: MAY OFFEND BUT NOT INTENDED TO)

the thing about Mcshit and lies is great. I need something along those lines, since I do that all the time.
Wonder if I can come up with any american slang off the top of my head. hmmm let's see.
Any reference to Crib means house.
boo= a loved one, usually a child, though sometimes used for boyfriend or girlfriend.
hangin' in the hood= either his pants are so loose they won't stay above his knees, or chillin with a big group of homies in your neighborhood.
chillin= sitting in your 'hood, figuring out how to get in trouble, who's pregnant, or where the cheapest crack is being sold this week.
homies= anyone directly or indirectly related to you, who is speaking to you at the moment, and hasn't pissed you off in a while.
piece= a shotened version of piece of s**t.
Most of those are African American slang that I heard around my high school a lot. For redneck slang you would have to private message me, because some of the one's I'm thinking of are really bad and offensive. But you know how southeren rednecks are.

or if something is broken it is "up the creek"
as in "up s*** creek without a paddle"

cobber- close friend
thong - sandals (flip flops??)
bomb (no, dont throw me of an airline for saying that;p) an old and decrepit car

LMAO, lol, and LMAO
HAND-TO-GLAND COMBAT - A vigorous masturbation session
Best one, well there is also the McShit one

Another one,

A "donk" means an engine.
Used as in "I've just got a new tranny and a new donk in the torry" Only Aussies will understand it.

Aerial Ping Pong : Aussie Rules Football
Aussie salute : brushing away flies with the hand
B & S : Bachelors' and Spinsters' Ball - a very enjoyable party usually held in rural areas
Back of Bourke : a very long way away
Banana bender : a person from Queensland
Bastard : term of endearment (we use it in a good way).
Bog stock : Plain, factory condition (eg. A bog stock car)
Brown-eyed mullet : a turd in the sea (where you're swimming!)
Bushman's hanky : Emitting nasal mucus by placing one index finger on the outside of the nose (thus blocking one nostril) and blowing
Flat out like a lizard drinking : flat out, busy
Kangaroos loose in the top paddock : Intellectually inadequate ("he's got kangaroos loose in the top paddock")

Ah I can't be bothered thinking of more.

Back