are you a sociopath? take the test.

Your score is 53.

You are not a sociopath, you are just someone who want's to fit in with the minority

Somehow I have trouble taking a website seriously that can't spell "wants." LOL!

OH, well, I'm drinking, who cares? Was fun anyway!

(Admit it, on the one question about someone peeing you off, we all answered "knife him in the throat." Admit it, you know you did! Bah, I need another beer.)

Your score is 48.

You are wanna-be sociopath, you try to act sociopathic but it does not become you

(Admit it, on the one question about someone peeing you off, we all answered "knife him in the throat." Admit it, you know you did! Bah, I need another beer.)

Well when someone pisses me off I normally beat the **** outta em or plan a nasty payback.

Your score is 66.
You have some sociopathic traits, but you are not sociopathic

Some of those questions had little or no middle ground.

Your score is 44.

You are wanna-be sociopath, you try to act sociopathic but it does not become you

I don't think this test is very accurate at all.

Your score is 44.

I don't think this test is very accurate at all.

Didn't get the resuits you expected? my godmother and my dad got scores in the 40s range as well. My current love interest has not taken the test but I am pretty sure she would score in the same range as me.

I took the test some days ago - it told me I'm not a sociopath - but you know what liars these damn tests are!

Back