are you a sociopath? take the test.

Your score is 62.

You have some sociopathic traits, but you are not sociopathic

I reckon that I need some of those traits due to the line of work I am in ;)

rough estimatinon makes the forum members in average a little bit sociopathic: 58+ (24 ppl have taken the test: Don´t we have 6k+ members? Not representative!)

Rattler

Something's wrong here. I pisked all the insane stuff like knifingh the guy in the throat, but that only gave me a 40 and said I was normal. I answered it normally and it said

Your score is 46.

You are wanna-be sociopath, you try to act sociopathic but it does not become you
I need to find me a goat......

'Your Score is 83.
You're a suppressed sociopath.'

That was an interesting test. Did anyone else know how the questions were weighted?

Checking off all the boxes for the violent reactions is more a symptom of psychopathy. Sociopaths tend to want to fit in; for standing apart from the crowd leaves them open to be scrutinized by the general public, which is made up of a majority of people who already hold a cultural stigma about "human Sharks". Just because sociopaths have limited emotional faculties, or responses, doesn't mean that they are necessarily intellectually inferior. I hope this becomes fuel for discussion...

Last edited:
Your score is 54.

You are not a sociopath, you are just someone who want's to fit in with the minority

lol...

Your score is 55.

You are not a sociopath, you are just someone who want's to fit in with the minority

Don't worry about that Wolfen, I think the rest of us can assure you how wrong that website really is..... :drunkb:

That's really good to know yall, that website conflicts with the psyche eval I had in the Navy, I failed that one back in 91 :) they sent me to Iraq after that so I could play

Your score is 56.

Huh...Interesting?

Your score is 94.

You are one of us, you are sociopathic

I don't know why i shared but anyway

Last edited:
Your score is 68.

You have some sociopathic traits, but you are not sociopathic

LOLOL ARRGGGHHHH!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F31P0_kgEic"]YouTube - Fedex pirate commercial[/ame]

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Back