So why do people hate Israel? - Page 92

--

September 4th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Yeah, yeah yeah, we all knew that you'd have something stupid to say about it.

More excuses, more total distortions, more BS.

We do side with them, that's why the Israelis must get out of Palestine, so they can have a peaceful and prosperous life, there is no way that living in fear as second class citizens under Israeli occupation they can ever get it.

Oh, and it's more like 99.99% who want this. Not counting those living in Israel who are too scared the truth lest they are thrown out of their homes, or beaten and tortured in Israeli prisons.

Palestinians are not even allowed to use their own streets
NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED! - YouTube
I think we can change the name of this thread to the Duracell thread; it’s going and going and going......or comes around, goes around because it is going in a circle and there is no beginning or an end of a circle. Sorry, I couldn't resist the urgent feeling
September 4th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I think we can change the name of this thread to the Duracell thread; it’s going and going and going......or comes around, goes around because it is going in a circle and there is no beginning or an end of a circle. Sorry, I couldn't resist the urgent feeling

I a reflection of the true situation I suppose.
September 4th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Yes,... and it is for the very same reason that the problems in the middle east will just go on and on. Every one will tell you how much they detest the constant fighting, but no one is willing to admit that Israel was a mistake,.. well at least in a land that is not theirs.

Now we are all suffering because our ignorance, arrogance and lack of concern to see the Palestinians given their land back, has developed into a world wide problem.
--
September 4th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Yeah, yeah yeah, we all knew that you'd have something stupid to say about it.

More excuses, more total distortions, more BS.

We do side with them, that's why the Israelis must get out of Palestine, so they can have a peaceful and prosperous life, there is no way that living in fear as second class citizens under Israeli occupation they can ever get it.

Oh, and it's more like 99.99% who want this. Not counting those living in Israel who are too scared the truth lest they are thrown out of their homes, or beaten and tortured in Israeli prisons.

Palestinians are not even allowed to use their own streets
NO PALESTINIANS ALLOWED! - YouTube
Open up your eyes! The IDF is in the West Bank to get the suicide bombers and terrorists before they can enter Israel, and it works! Stop the 5% fanatics and make a peace deal. Look at Jordan and Egypt how to do it. Most, if not all, Palestinian casualties come from IDF retaliations not attacks.

What have the fanatics gained since the creation of Israel? Only misery for their own people. They are responsible for the mess they are in, not Israel.

And no, you cannot change the future by living in the past.

Quote:
Yes,... and it is for the very same reason that the problems in the middle east will just go on and on. Every one will tell you how much they detest the constant fighting, but no one is willing to admit that Israel was a mistake,.. well at least in a land that is not theirs.

Now we are all suffering because our ignorance, arrogance and lack of concern to see the Palestinians given their land back, has developed into a world wide problem.
If you don't now the problem then you come to the wrong conclusion.
September 4th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Open up your eyes!
Use your brain, if the Israel weren't in Palestine, there wouldn't be any suicide bombers bothering them, would there?

Quote:
What have the fanatics gained since the creation of Israel? Only misery for their own people. They are responsible for the mess they are in, not Israel.
I thought you said that suicide bombers were a big worry in Israel. if Israel has no worries, why are you complaining on their behalf. Like all of your kind you want to have everything your way, and it's just not going to happen. So, if I crash my car into your home, you are responsible for it?

Quote:
And no, you cannot change the future by living in the past.
Tell it to the Zionists who are trying to recreate the days of King David in Palestine.

Quote:
If you don't now the problem then you come to the wrong conclusion.
That's a p!ss weak excuse, because you do know the problem, you are just to brainwashed and arrogant to admit to it.
September 6th, 2012  
VDKMS

This is a real Palestinian. An example for all of them to follow, not the so called freedom fighters who bring only destruction.

Everyone comes to visit him, Hamas, Fatah and Israeli officers of the West Bank coordination unit.
He is the richest Palestinian in the world.

At home with Munib Al-Masri.

This is the one not to follow:

Lifestyles of the Rich and Palestinian
Palestinian Authority president stealing millions in aid, Middle East experts say

The former is a businessman , does not blame Israel and has a very good life. The latter is a politician, President of the Palestinians, blames evrything on Israel and keeps his country poor (not himself).

Rep. Gary Ackerman (D., N.Y.) : “It is the failure of the Palestinians to say ‘Yes’ that has prevented them from having a state of their own—not the [security] fence, not the settlements … not the [Israeli Defense Forces], not [Israeli] Prime Minister [Benjamin] Netanyahu or anyone else,”

Gulf Arab governments : ‘Why should we give them money when their officials will just steal it?”

The fanatics are fighting the wrong enemy.
September 6th, 2012  
senojekips

The absolute stupidity of your last comment shows exactly how little thought you have put into this subject. The fact that the freedom fighters would rather attack Israel shows their determination to rid their country of the cause of 99% of their real problems first. Then, and only then, can they begin to sort out their own internal problems.

"When you are up to your neck in angry alligators, it's no time to be wondering how you might drain the swamp"

So Gary Ackerman is a Zionist stooge, most likely on the Israelis payroll, and you talk to me about corrupt Palestinians? LOL
September 6th, 2012  
Yossarian

It also iterates that clearly Israeli interest groups can and do buy leverage in bodies of government, as well as non governmental organizations. In many cases push for the failure of any attempt at a clear Palestinian representitive body.

The conspriacy stops where the reality begins. Look no futher than the very intermingled relationship with Israel in the U.S. Government. And the large amounts of time and personel who are constantly in Washington 365 days a year. Who's job is to secure and push Israeli interests and needs.

Israel is doing this with any attempt of Palestine to form and council or clear movement that would impede Israel's hunger for Palestinian land.

This vicous circle will persist either until the U.S. disenfranchises Israeli policy and interests. Or Palestine is gone forever.

So of course, this do not surprise me at all that the funds for Palestine are stolen and that there is a pocket of very wealthy Palestinians who are pro Israel. Makes perfect sense what is happening there.

Also , to buy out your interest this is not soley limited to money. Leverage can be achieved by witholding resources, controling trade routes, and even geopolitcal blackmail. Money is not the only method Israel uses to achieve it's goals for Palestine.

So far they have been allowed by lack of action to be highly successful at this.
September 9th, 2012  
VDKMS

The ones who accuse others of not knowing what' it is all about have really no clue. Because whatever happens or whatever fact they only have one answer: blame Israel (including the USA).

If an immigrant (Egyptian born Arafat) is hailed as the liberator of Palestinian towns for the first time in their history because of the Oslo accords he signed they refuse to see it as such and blame Israel and the US of putting pressure upon him.

When palestinian leaders steal the money destined for their own population, they blame Israel.

When a Palestinian gets rich, they blame Israel.

When a few trees are uprooted they blame Israel and when a Palestinian plants 1500 trees they blame him for working with Israel!

When Arab countries attack Israel they blame Israel.

When a poor Palestinian farmer is able to sell his property and go and live a good life somwhere else they blame Israel.

When Egyptian guards are killed in the Sinai by palestinian fanatics they blame Israel!

I hope you don't get as smart as the Iranian president and blame to much rain or to hot weather in the Palestinian territories on Israel too.

I have another one: blame the lack of Arabian support on Israel!

If you lay the blame everytime on someone else how in the hell do you think you are going to solve it?

You want a solution? Look at how the Israelis did it and copy it instead of blaming someone else.
September 9th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
You want a solution? Look at how the Israelis did it and copy it instead of blaming someone else.
Sorry, but armed occupation and ethnic cleansing is not a legal or viable option among most first world countries.