So why do people hate Israel? - Page 74

--

June 13th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips

There are as many types of Muslims as there are Christians, good, bad and indifferent. Fundamentalist Muslims are no worse than fundamentalist christians.

You beat me to it, many major religions face the same set of circumstances, being as many of them are used or implemented to subject control by one group of people over another.

In less forturnate areas of the globe this is easier just as it was in medievel times.
June 13th, 2012  
r.fox

if you google islamic terror attacks and go to wikipedia, it has a list of countries that have been attacked by Islamic terrerists. this list includeds - saudi arabia, egypt, pakistan, india, afganistan and bangladesh. athough i know about the 'reliability' of Wikipedia i do not doubt these stats. only this morning i heard about another bombing in iraq etc.
but as you(senojekips) and Yossarian have said, any fundamentalist/extremists are as bad as each other.
June 13th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
if you google islamic terror attacks and go to wikipedia, it has a list of countries that have been attacked by Islamic terrerists. this list includeds - saudi arabia, egypt, pakistan, india, afganistan and bangladesh. athough i know about the 'reliability' of Wikipedia i do not doubt these stats. only this morning i heard about another bombing in iraq etc.
but as you(senojekips) and Yossarian have said, any fundamentalist/extremists are as bad as each other.
The countries you quote are pretty much all involved in internal fighting between sects and are not part of the Global Islamic terror network per se. As for Wikipedia, I feel that in most cases their information is reasonably accurate except perhaps in case where we have seen such organised inteference as that by certain Zionist groups who actually conspire to distort the content by suppressing and removing anti zionist content. Video evidence has already been supplied for this on this site, as they were stupid enough to actually brag about it.
--
June 14th, 2012  
r.fox

i am well aware that wikipedia is abused and some misleading information is edited it and other information that is what certian people are opposed to are deleted. and yes the countys that i mentoned are/have been involved in internal conflict but the point remains.
June 14th, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
i am well aware that wikipedia is abused and some misleading information is edited it and other information that is what certian people are opposed to are deleted. and yes the countys that i mentoned are/have been involved in internal conflict but the point remains.
What are you talking about,... what point remains?
June 14th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
What are you talking about,... what point remains?

Our disagreances aside, this question remains on my mind as well.

What are you getting on about?
June 15th, 2012  
r.fox

my point about the number that dont support israel that have islamic terriorists in them. sorry about not being clear about it.

clear as mud?
June 16th, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
The countries you quote are pretty much all involved in internal fighting between sects and are not part of the Global Islamic terror network per se. As for Wikipedia, I feel that in most cases their information is reasonably accurate except perhaps in case where we have seen such organised inteference as that by certain Zionist groups who actually conspire to distort the content by suppressing and removing anti zionist content. Video evidence has already been supplied for this on this site, as they were stupid enough to actually brag about it.
Al Qaeda is the biggest global islamic terror network. Their networks are waging terrorist attacks all over the world and it has nothing to do with Israel.
You are claiming that all global terrorism is bacause of Israel yet very few Islamic terrorist organisations attack Israel.If it is because of Israel why don't they all attack Israel? Are they affraid or do they have other goals in mind?

Give me proof of an article that was distorted by the zionists.

The group you are referring to wanted to correct inaccuracies but were prevented to do so because they didn't follow Wikipedia rules.
June 16th, 2012  
VDKMS

Today we have 3 big religious groups. Hinduism, Christianity and Islam. Of the three Hinduism was first and didn't spread very far because you have to ask (more or less) to join. Christianity is partly based on Hinduism (Jesus' lost years were propably in India and is burried in nowadays Pakistan according to Mohammed) and went a little further by actively spreading the religion. Clerics were the first to see the political potential and power of religion. Islam went even further than Christianity. Mohammed saw from in the beginning the enormous political and military potential of religion. Islam is the only big religion to spread by military means. The Holy Wars, Jihad, which the catholic clerics also used later on to "defend" Christianity, are still waged. In his last 10 years Mohammed fought about 30 wars and ordered about 60 more.

Quote:
Muhammad said:
"I have been ordered by God to fight with people till they bear testimony to the fact that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammed is his messenger, and that they establish prayer and pay Zakat (money). If they do it, their blood and their property are safe from me"
Bukhari Vol. I, p. 13
nice reading : JESUS OR MOHAMMED? Who is greater and more important?
June 19th, 2012  
senojekips

US Professor Karen Pfeiffer's assessment of Israel's illegal intentions.

Illegal Zionazi Settlements

And Yes,... I know that the Israelis have ceded the Gaza back to it's owners, and I also realise that they still effectively control it by siege tactics.