So why do people hate Israel? - Page 66




 
--
 
May 19th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Shall we try a different approach? The maps earlier were good, the two state solution. How can we reach it? The settlers, the borders. One problem at the time
The first problem in that case, is to start acting like adults, and admit to ourselves that there is no such thing as "a Two State Solution". The very term "Two state solution" is an oxymoron because it only provides a "solution" for one group. It is so simplistic as to be totally stupid. Then maybe we can stretch our morals to admit the fact that Israel has no legitimate place in Palestine or anywhere else where it is not wanted.

The two state solution would be akin to "solving" the problem of our expensive overcrowded prisons by simply freeing all the criminals. There's no doubt whatsoever that it would solve the initial problem,... but only for the criminals.

A true test of Israel's legitimacy would be to ask those countries who are so keen to see the Zionists have a homeland, whether they would give up part of theirs. Then, and only then, will we see the real truth as to these countries views on the legitimacy of Israel's claim.
May 19th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The first problem in that case, is to start acting like adults, and admit to ourselves that there is no such thing as "a Two State Solution". The very term "Two state solution" is an oxymoron because it only provides a "solution" for one group. It is so simplistic as to be totally stupid. Then maybe we can stretch our morals to admit the fact that Israel has no legitimate place in Palestine or anywhere else where it is not wanted.

The two state solution would be akin to "solving" the problem of our expensive overcrowded prisons by simply freeing all the criminals. There's no doubt whatsoever that it would solve the initial problem,... but only for the criminals.

A true test of Israel's legitimacy would be to ask those countries who are so keen to see the Zionists have a homeland, whether they would give up part of theirs. Then, and only then, will we see the real truth as to these countries views on the legitimacy of Israel's claim.

Ok, but Israel is where it is, regardless if we like it or not. The major concern will be to guarantee the peace and security for both the Israelis and the Palestinians. Therefore, the two state solutions is the only way to go, we cannot rewind and place Israel somewhere else.
May 19th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
---snip--- Therefore, the two state solutions is the only way to go,
Now,.... you have just given the perfect example of why we have a problem you deliberately ignored the first thing I said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
The first problem in that case, is to start acting like adults, and admit to ourselves that there is no such thing as "a Two State Solution". The very term "Two state solution" is an oxymoron because it only provides a "solution" for one group.
I suppose that I should modify that statement, as on reflection there is one possible "Two State Solution" that might work, and that is, If the State of Israel is in a land freely given by some other country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
we cannot rewind and place Israel somewhere else.
If you think that is the case, then you are just not looking for a solution.

If you deliberately stick your head in the fire, the only way to stop the stop the pain is to pull it back out. Of course you do have one other option. You can kill every pro Palestinian in the world,... that would work. They think they can commit the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust, and not only not have to pay the price, but profit from it.

The trouble here is that the pro Zionists want to have their cake and eat it too, and it doesn't work, it never has, and it never will.
--
May 19th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
[quote=senojekips;625832]Now,.... you have just given the perfect example of why we have a problem you deliberately ignored the first thing I said. I suppose that I should modify that statement, as on reflrection there is one possible "Two State Solution" that might work, and that is, If the State of Israel is in a land freely given by some other country.

[quote=I3BrigPvSk;625827]we cannot rewind and place Israel somewhere else.
Quote:
If that is the case, then you are not looking for a solution.
Quote:

If you deliberately stick your head in the fire, the only way to stop the stop the pain is to pull it back out.

Of course you do have one other option. You can kill every pro Palestinian in the world,... that would work.

The trouble is, all of the pro Zionists want to have their cake and eat it too, and it doesn't work, it never has, and it never will.

There is no working with you on this I see.

This isn't a simple problem like someone stealing candy where it only affects the theif and the victim. This problem will have a great deal of effect on the region of the ME. It will effect the innocents living in Israel just because they were born. The 2 state solution is really the only solution that will work. Do you honestly believe Israel is going to accept destruction? That is basically what a 1 state solution is.

I do not think it is right to give Palestinians the country we know as Israel and then possibly turn the land into a piece of crap who will have Islamic fanatics in control.
May 20th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Now,.... you have just given the perfect example of why we have a problem you deliberately ignored the first thing I said. I suppose that I should modify that statement, as on reflection there is one possible "Two State Solution" that might work, and that is, If the State of Israel is in a land freely given by some other country.

If you think that is the case, then you are just not looking for a solution.

If you deliberately stick your head in the fire, the only way to stop the stop the pain is to pull it back out. Of course you do have one other option. You can kill every pro Palestinian in the world,... that would work. They think they can commit the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust, and not only not have to pay the price, but profit from it.

The trouble here is that the pro Zionists want to have their cake and eat it too, and it doesn't work, it never has, and it never will.

I am always locking for a solution; I do not intend to change the path of the history. The majority of the people responsible for the creation of Israel are not here anymore. The UN decided to establish Israel where it is today, however, what happens after that can be discussed. I truly think the two state solution is the best, going back to the defined borders between the Jewish state and the Palestinian state. One thing to work with is to make them both dependent on each other.
May 20th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I am always locking for a solution; I do not intend to change the path of the history. The majority of the people responsible for the creation of Israel are not here anymore. The UN decided to establish Israel where it is today, however, what happens after that can be discussed. I truly think the two state solution is the best, going back to the defined borders between the Jewish state and the Palestinian state. One thing to work with is to make them both dependent on each other.
If a thief should die, his booty does not become the property of whoever inherits it, it's a simple rule of law. It always remains the property of the original owner.

Again,... there is no "two state solution. The fact that we now have two states where only one should be, is the cause of the problem, not the solution.
May 20th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips

Again,... there is no "two state solution. The fact that we now have two states where only one should be, is the cause of the problem, not the solution.
Then somebody's got to die.

You can't say other wise and wear two banners.
May 20th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Then somebody's got to die.

You can't say other wise and wear two banners.
No,.. they don't have to die, they just go back where they lived before occupying Palestine. Where their ancestors have lived for the last thousand plus years or more.

As I said in post #651. If anyone wants an accurate gauge of a country's true commitment to supporting Israel, we must ask if they are willing to just walk off a similar percentage of their land to make way for these parasites. Any country who is not willing to do this has no business expecting the Palestinians to do the same.
May 20th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No,.. they don't have to die, they just go back where they lived before occupying Palestine. Where their ancestors have lived for the last thousand plus years or more.

As I said in post #651. If anyone wants an accurate gauge of a country's true commitment to supporting Israel, we must ask if they are willing to just walk off a similar percentage of their land to make way for these parasites. Any country who is not willing to do this has no business expecting the Palestinians to do the same.
Unfortantly the simple ability for Israelies to pack up and go back, with so many people so embedded there isn't that feasible.

I am not attacking your opinion, or arguing it's morality. It's just who is gonna foot the bill.

I am pretty sure that not every last single Israeli has enough currency to simply move their entire family back to their ancestors country of orgin.

Unless to world steps and forces them all to leave.

But no matter how ridiculous their reason of being there is in the first place. Forcing to leave in this manner does nothing but create so many more problems then what happens?

What would you and I be discussing then? What would newslines read about tension in this region then with a mass exodus?

And heres a thought, let's say some of their countries of orgins (some of them which expelled them in the first place) deny these now Israeli refugees asylum?

Then what, are all the Israelies just going to float out at sea?

What then?

We have to seriously stop thinking just one step ahead, it would be ludicous and an injustice to Palestine to create a huge wave of pissed or even violent Israeli refugees, many of whom may very well end up stuck in their country being thrown into their mist.

And simply stating "well they shouldn't be there in the first place " does nothing to solve anything.

Sitting here and stating what has already happened until the sky falls does nothing about deciding what must be down to improve the situation here.
May 20th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
The most important thing is that Israeli accept the land doesn't belong to them and it's Palestinian's land. If they accept this the other problems will be solved easily. The number of Jews in the Israel is about 5 million people. the world is large enough to find a place for them. we can find a lot of solution for this.
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism