So why do people hate Israel? - Page 26

--

December 31st, 2011  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Poor response, i know what happened and i also know what happened to the nazis who committed war crimes. LOL
You do? Which of your posts is wrong then #246 or #248

Quote:
At no stage did I ever say that the list was current, and that was because it was only posted to show that fact that the blockade was not for the purpose that the Israelis stated. It was purely to starve the occupants of Gaza as punishment in retaliation to the world pressure that forced Israel's hand. And as such contravenes International law and exposes another of Israels lies.
Then why do you post it if it isn't valid anymore? You do not even know why the blockade was implemented. It was imposed by Israel and the Quartet on the Middle East (until june 2007) against the Palestinian National Authority and the Palestinian territories following the January 2006 legislative elections that brought Hamas to power. Egypt is still partially blocking Gaza.

Quote:
Google "UN Condemns Israel" you'll get pages.

None of your quotes excused Israel's behaviour, (the UN may have deliberately overlooked it in an effort to try and get Israel to negotiate a little more honestly), nor did they disprove my point. "As for the Israeli view, who cares really,... it is about as pertinent as and of the same moral value as Himmler's views on the death camps. They have absolutely no wish for peace, as they only want peace for themselves They don't care about the owners of the land they steal. Or in most cases world opinion"
Israel is a very peaceful nation...when they don't get attacked. They live in peace with Jordan (no attacks), the live in peace with Egypt (no attacks), they live in peace with the PA in the West Bank (no attacks), they even live in peace with Lebanon (no attacks), they live in peace with Syria (no attacks), only Gaza is a problem because they fire almost daily rockets at Israel, but even Hamas seems to get the picture : Hamas moves away from violence in deal with Palestinian Authority. It seems they leave you alone in the desert.

Quote:
A typical example of Israel's deliberate attempts to sabotage any legitimate negotiations is their insistence on Palestinians being able to return only if they forego all claims to their land and possessions.
That's untrue. The problem with the refugees is that it is a one-sided story. The UN made the mistake to include "descendants" (which is not included in the International laws) and to exlude the Jewish refugees which land and finances were confiscated by the Arab countries. If the Palestinians want their refugee problem solved then the problem of the Jewish refugees must be included. They must be treated equal.

Quote:
They constantly use ceasefires to consolidate occupied territory and plan new attacks whilst they repress Palestinian civilians. Your argument is looking pretty sick
You better read the Oslo accords, then you'll know who is responsible for what in the West Bank. (Administrative divisions of the Oslo Accords)
And about ceasefires, palestinian fundamentalists only agree to it if they are being destroyed or are out of ammunition. For them it is just a way to buy time to rearm.

-----------------------------

Pierre Rehov Interview - bonus video on the DVD: "From the River to the Sea"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLJDzLkxPY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WLJDzLkxPY[/ame]

Let's blame the Jews

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIesXORjBps&feature=related[/ame]
January 1st, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
You do? Which of your posts is wrong then #246 or #248
neither as they both allude to the same answer.

Quote:
Then why do you post it if it isn't valid anymore?
to demonstrate (for the third or is it fourth time) that israel used the blockade as a form of illegal collective punishment and not as a military necessity as they claimed.

Quote:
Israel is a very peaceful nation..
In which case, so was Nazi Germany LOL

Quote:
That's untrue.
Simple answer. No it's not.

Quote:
Let's blame the Jews
No not Jews, I am a "Jew", the people at fault are the Zionists, as we see here, "Jews" already know what the problem is.
Zionism is the Cause of Isreal's Problems

Zionism is Nazism

An Israeli citizen's View of Israel's illegal Occupation

Zionists are hated and despised around the world yet they never manage to work out why it is so. "It is not us that us who are wrong, it is the rest of the world".

Yes,... I'm sickening of your excuses.
January 1st, 2012  
senojekips

I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,... and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them somewhat more clearly than I do.
Israeli Activist Akiva Orr
--
January 2nd, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
I don't care if you just bypass the other videos I post here, but I ask you to take the time to watch this,... and you may begin to see why I see things the way I do, as here we have another Human being, with similar views to myself and perhaps he expresses them somewhat more clearly than I do.
I haven't seen other video's of him but he seems more moderate than you. Supporting the oppressed is a noble thing. I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical. I don't like radicals and fundamentalists. You find them both in Israel (mostly settlers) and West Bank (less) and Gaza (more). If you focus on them then peace is not possible, that's why I like to focus on the majority, people who want freedom, a job, home etc. You can only improve that with education and a better economy.
Jordan was able to get both parties back to the negotiating table, I hope something positive will come out of it.
I do appreciate this serene post by you.
January 2nd, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
I haven't seen other video's of him but he seems more moderate than you. Supporting the oppressed is a noble thing. I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical. I don't like radicals and fundamentalists. You find them both in Israel (mostly settlers) and West Bank (less) and Gaza (more). If you focus on them then peace is not possible, that's why I like to focus on the majority, people who want freedom, a job, home etc. You can only improve that with education and a better economy.
Jordan was able to get both parties back to the negotiating table, I hope something positive will come out of it.
I do appreciate this serene post by you.
Fcuk it!... sanity had broken out for a day or so, now you're back.

Having your "appreciation" as a Zionist supporter, is about as gratifying as being raped by a dribbling idiot wearing a barbed wire condom. I suppose there is always the vain hope that if ever your solitary brain cell actually fires up, you might develop some basic moral values, but don't worry I'm not going to hold my breath while I'm waiting.

Do you realise the absolute stupidity of your statement below?
Quote:
I have nothing against Zionists, if they are not radical.
Naaahhh,... I won't even attempt to explain it to you,... my time would be far more productively spent, trying to but brains in stone monuments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jews Against Israel
January 2nd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

So the Australian-Belgian war has three different theaters of operation? Just kidding
January 3rd, 2012  
Yossarian

At this point I don't see why you two just don't pm each other about this, being as I don't anyone else other than Mr. Ghostrider has committed anything here in a while.
January 3rd, 2012  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
So the Australian-Belgian war has three different theaters of operation? Just kidding
Seeing that I find you to be at least somewhat objective in your opinions I ask if you might also like to view the following documentary. It is in the same vein as the movie I posted last. It's a long video, but well worth watching as it gives another insight into the views of another Jew proud Jew who can see through the lies and distortions that his country disseminates.

From the perspective of an Israeli citizen Ronen Berelovich, an ex IDF reservist, who has, as he says "has grown up in the shadow of Zionism"

The Zionist Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen Berelovich
I have recently finished an independent documentary, The Zionist Story, in which I aim to present not just the history of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, but also the core reason for it: the Zionist ideology, its goals (past and present) and its firm grip not only on Israeli society, but also, increasingly, on the perception of Middle East issues in Western democracies.

These concepts have already been demonstrated in the excellent ‘Ocupation 101′ documentary made by Abdallah Omeish and Sufyan Omeish, but in my documentary I approach the subject from the perspective of an Israeli, ex-reserve soldier and someone who has spent his entire life in the shadow of Zionism.
I hope you can find a moment to watch The Zionist Story and, if you like it, please feel free to share it with others. (As both the documentary and the archived footage used are for educational purposes only, the film can be freely distributed).

I have made this documentary entirely by myself, with virtually no budget, although doing my best to achieve high professional standard, and I hope that this ‘home-spun’ production will be of interest to viewers.

Ronen Berelovich studied in the Camera Obscura Film School in Tel Aviv, Israel. He made a string of short films (some featured in international film festivals) and his forty minutes drama, ‘Shesh-besh’, was chosen for public screening by ‘Cinemateque’, the leading art cinema in Tel Aviv. He also work as a recording technician in the High Court in Tel Aviv.
January 3rd, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Seeing that I find you to be at least somewhat objective in your opinions I ask if you might also like to view the following documentary. It is in the same vein as the movie I posted last. It's a long video, but well worth watching as it gives another insight into the views of another Jew proud Jew who can see through the lies and distortions that his country disseminates.

From the perspective of an Israeli citizen Ronen Berelovich, an ex IDF reservist, who has, as he says "has grown up in the shadow of Zionism"

The Zionist Story
Thank you, Senojkips.

I always try to be objective and unbiased. I have watched the video. I know some of things the video describes. In this video you heard the reason for why I prefer to use more academic sources than media sources. I have spent almost eight years in the academic world and it influence my way of thinking. Many of the facts in this video are the reason for my criticism toward the state of Israel. However, these facts do not excuse the Palestinians to targeting Israeli civilians. I will ponder this video and the video of the Israeli man you posted. These two men seem to have a limited support in Israel, even if it would be really pleasent to sit down and have a conversation with them. I doubt that would be so productive. If the Israelis and the Palestinians reach a peace agreement, they could be members of a reconciliation, truth commission
January 3rd, 2012  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thank you, Senojkips.

I always try to be objective and unbiased. I have watched the video. I know some of things the video describes. In this video you heard the reason for why I prefer to use more academic sources than media sources. I have spent almost eight years in the academic world and it influence my way of thinking. Many of the facts in this video are the reason for my criticism toward the state of Israel. However, these facts do not excuse the Palestinians to targeting Israeli civilians. I will ponder this video and the video of the Israeli man you posted. These two men seem to have a limited support in Israel, even if it would be really pleasent to sit down and have a conversation with them. I doubt that would be so productive. If the Israelis and the Palestinians reach a peace agreement, they could be members of a reconciliation, truth commission
I'm not an academic, but this link might be more trustworthy to you.

ZIONISM