So why do people hate Israel? - Page 24




 
--
 
December 22nd, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
More countries supported the Israeli retaliation (you call it attack, which it wasn't) on Gaza than the Hamas attacks (I know you call firing rockets at a civilian town, defense). Your country was among the supporters.
Surely you mean, "the government of my country"? They are subject to all manner of political pressure and alliances, and these are often at odds with the wishes of the man in the street.

I don't know where you live, or if you have some sort of news service, but I'm fast getting sick of your lies and distortions. The planning for Cast Lead was started only days of the initial ceasefire being put in place, the proposed trigger for the Israeli attack was to be bought about by provocation in the form of a siege, where Israel cut the ingress of food and humanitarian aid against the conditions of the ceasefire, knowing that this would bring about some sort of retaliation by the Gazans. They even used the Navy to stop the fishing fleet putting to sea. All of this was admitted by members of the IDF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Show me where my lies are.
I have done it time and time again but it goes right over your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
It is not because you don't like it that it isn't true
Your denial is of little consequence (as usual) as once again the visible and in this case, logical evidence makes a mockery of your rather inane denial. They have to be lying one way or the other. The Israelis have effectively lied themselves into a corner. You can't have it both ways, as both conditions are mutually exclusive.

As for the remainder of your rubbish, I'm going to ignore it, I have a house full of visitors and I'm getting too busy to be re answering your questions over and over merely to be answered by denial, Zionist clap trap and propaganda. It is all in the same vein, denials and distortions none of which are supported by the evidence on the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people hate the Zionist who run Israel:

Tour of Hate


Tour of Hate Part 2
December 23rd, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Surely you mean, "the government of my country"? They are subject to all manner of political pressure and alliances, and these are often at odds with the wishes of the man in the street.
No matter the political pressure or alliances or the wishes of the man in the street, the statements of your government are official ones, whether you like it or not. Your reply has as much value as this one : many nations are against Israel because they fear Arab countries will block their oil deliveries.

Quote:
I don't know where you live, or if you have some sort of news service, but I'm fast getting sick of your lies and distortions. The planning for Cast Lead was started only days of the initial ceasefire being put in place, the proposed trigger for the Israeli attack was to be bought about by provocation in the form of a siege, where Israel cut the ingress of food and humanitarian aid against the conditions of the ceasefire, knowing that this would bring about some sort of retaliation by the Gazans. They even used the Navy to stop the fishing fleet putting to sea. All of this was admitted by members of the IDF.
The cease fire was agreed on june 17 and started at 06:00 on june 19 2008. The first violation was on june 23 when a single mortar shell was fired from Gaza. It was the first of many. (List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel, 2008). Palestinians shooting rockets is not an Israeli provocation. About the fishing fleet : All boats coming from Gaza are allowed to venture 6 nautical miles into the sea. Any vessel crossing this line is fired on. (Wikitravel Gaza). Part of the legal blockade. (UN investigation backs Israel's naval blockade of Gaza)

Quote:
I have done it time and time again but it goes right over your head.
That's what you always say but up until today never backed it up by verifiable facts.

Quote:
Your denial is of little consequence (as usual) as once again the visible and in this case, logical evidence makes a mockery of your rather inane denial. They have to be lying one way or the other. The Israelis have effectively lied themselves into a corner. You can't have it both ways, as both conditions are mutually exclusive.
Same as above.

Quote:
As for the remainder of your rubbish, I'm going to ignore it, I have a house full of visitors and I'm getting too busy to be re answering your questions over and over merely to be answered by denial, Zionist clap trap and propaganda. It is all in the same vein, denials and distortions none of which are supported by the evidence on the ground.
You only ignore the things that you cannot counter.

----------------------------

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people love Zionist who run Israel: (I know, just propaganda like yours)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLDA_smXYg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLDA_smXYg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMG78KrmzqE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMG78KrmzqE[/ame]
December 23rd, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
No matter the political pressure or alliances or the wishes of the man in the street, the statements of your government are official ones, whether you like it or not. Your reply has as much value as this one : many nations are against Israel because they fear Arab countries will block their oil deliveries.
Rubbish,.. nothing else need be said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
All boats coming from Gaza are allowed to venture 6 nautical miles into the sea. Any vessel crossing this line is fired on. (Wikitravel Gaza). Part of the legal blockade. (UN investigation backs Israel's naval blockade of Gaza)
That's great when the majorty of their fishing grounds are in deep water well beyond that limit. The fishing catch was reported by International aid agencies to have dropped from 3000 tonnes to less than 600 tons. At the same time Israelis checkpoints were delaying trucks with perishable goods until the food was inedible. Don't worry, the world knows what was going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
You only ignore the things that you cannot counter.
I only ignore things because you are too stupid to see that the visible evidence makes a mockery of you "evidence"

----------------------------

Getting back on topic. The video below will show you why civilised people hate Zionist who run Israel: (I know, just propaganda unlike your's)
[/QUOTE] Specifically made for propaganda purposes after the Israelis realised what damage that Palestinian and international aid group's videos were doing to their credibility. Yes,... even you can se that these are propaganda, whereas the same cannot be said for the pro Palestinian videos as it would need the active cooperation of the IDF, Israeli government and your "peace loving" settlers.
I don't deny that on very odd occasions there will be a singular act of kindness from a single person, (there were Germans who hid Jews too), but that in no way excuses the official policy of continued beatings and harassment and tacit approval of civilian assaults against their neighbours.

Tour of Hate Part 3


Israeli Hate


Tell me how the people setup the "peace loving' Israelis in the last videos? Propaganda?... don't make such an idiot of yourself.
--
December 24th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
That's great when the majorty of their fishing grounds are in deep water well beyond that limit. The fishing catch was reported by International aid agencies to have dropped from 3000 tonnes to less than 600 tons. At the same time Israelis checkpoints were delaying trucks with perishable goods until the food was inedible. Don't worry, the world knows what was going on.
The UN newsletter has other information : up to nov 2011 : 1.328 tonnes. Where is the link to your information? In that same newsletter there is no word about delaying trucks with perishable goods. (again no verifiable link from you).In november 2011 4569 truckloads passed into Gaza, including 117 with building materials.
BTW the decrease in fish catch is not only due to Israeli restrictions but also due to over fishing, increasing sea pollution from sewage, plastic material and other forms of garbage, and increasing numbers of unwanted pests such as jellyfish (Seaside, Gaza Fishermen Grow Own Fish)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calixbentley
I heard that they are whiping out Palestinians. But is Palesinte terrorist want to do the same thing to Israel.
Now what nation isn't guilty of waring against one people
In Africa you had Africans and Arabs selling africans into slaves
IN Europes you had wars against each other especially against the Celtic and Slav people
In China you have HAn people wiping out Turkish ethnic groups.
In Mexico you had them killing of the Apache tribes before the U.S went to war against them
U.S army and many European settlelers went and took land of the native americans and the aboriginals
IN Turkey you have them whiping of Kurds and Armenians
Even Native AMericans are not innocent since many were fierce against other tribes. Like the Aztecs that were brutal in battle.
The empires of the past, Persia, Egypt, Rome, Greece, Babylon etc. Were all nations that fought against each other.
So what the big deal?
The problem is religion. Israel is founded on muslim land. The first attacks on the Jews came after there was word of a Jewish state. Those attacks were incited by Hajj Amin al-Husayni (the future mufti of Jerusalem) and others.

But why don't the Arab countries help the Palestinians? Jordan threw them out in the 70's. In Lebanon and Syria they live in refugee camps. Egypt still partially blocks the Gaza crossing. The Arab League blocked the funds for Palestinian projects in East Jerusalem until 2013. Shiia Muslim Militia men want to empty Iraq of Palestinians. (article here).

So it seems that both are not really loved. Although there is plenty of evidence that Israelis and Palestinians can get along well with each other (travel, business, sports). But you won't find good news often in the media, people like to see blood, blood sells.
December 24th, 2011  
LeEnfield
 
 
Jews and Muslims lived side by side under the old Ottoman Empire and many Jews held very senior post in the Ottoman Government. This trouble has only come about since the call for an Israeli State and the troubles caused by the Jewish settlers pushing for more and more of the land.
December 24th, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The UN newsletter has other information : up to nov 2011 : 1.328 tonnes. Where is the link to your information? In that same newsletter there is no word about delaying trucks with perishable goods. (again no verifiable link from you).In november 2011 4569 truckloads passed into Gaza, including 117 with building materials.
BTW the decrease in fish catch is not only due to Israeli restrictions but also due to over fishing, increasing sea pollution from sewage, plastic material and other forms of garbage, and increasing numbers of unwanted pests such as jellyfish (Seaside, Gaza Fishermen Grow Own Fish)
What a lot of crap. How could the reduction in fishing grounds not be causing this drop in catch? Do you think that it is a coincidence that the catch has reduced in an almost perfect paralell with the reduction in the area of fishing grounds? The fact that they are catching as much as they are from the much reduced area, in spite of the Israeli navy using water cannon and live ammunition, is proof that your propaganda is no more than pure disinformation.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip...hp?article1272 Unfortunately for you and the rogue regime you are a part of, we have regular news here showing these acts almost in real time. The perishable goods news was shown here, as was the attempts by Israeli soldiers from the checkpoint attempting to confiscate the film (Bad luck, because it was broadcast via satellite link). Look,... no one is interested in your Zionist propaganda, we all know that anything and everything posted by Independent aid agencies is immediately countered by organised Israeli disinformation groups, with less and less success as people now have access to cheap cameras and Internet. Israeli censorship as they enjoyed for 50 years, is now largely a joke, the world sees their actions, hence the rise in organised pro Zionist disinformation groups, of which I have no doubt you are part.
Quote:
According to Mohammed Hessey, general secretary of Gaza’s Fishing Workers Trade Union, established in 1998, Israel waited just four years before unilaterally reducing the officially allowed fishing zone to 10 miles from shore. Then, when resistance fighters kidnapped Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in 2006, the approved fishing zone was ratcheted down to six miles. (This act is illegal, Geneva Conventions IV (1949), article 33) Following Israel’s latest attack on Gaza in December 2008 and January 2009, it was reduced once again to three miles. But even that zone isn’t always honored. Israeli gun boats have been known to attack Gaza fishermen just one or two miles from the shore. Their weapons of choice are live ammunition and water cannons — which soldiers use to specifically target boats’ structural components, particularly breakables like glass and machinery, or to hit passengers with a foul, sewage-smelling liquid.
In 2009, one fisherman was killed by the Israeli navy, 20 fishermen and civilians were wounded while on the water or shore, 68 were abducted and 29 boats were confiscated. Each boat confiscated represents a financial loss of $50,000-$200,000. For a while, it helped to have international volunteers on board the boats, from organizations like the Free Gaza Movement and the International Solidarity Movement. "The presence of non-Palestinians, says Hessey, deterred the Israelis enough to allow them to fish up to six miles out from the coast."
Quote:
Originally Posted by calixbentley
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
The problem is religion. Israel is founded on muslim land.
calixbentley Now this is a typical example of how Zionist supporters attempt to create their own truth, but is easily shown to be a deliberate and outright lie.
The reason they do this is because they are aware that their own claim is based on a rather stupid religious claim that "the land was promised to them by their god" and by reducing the Palestinian's reason for resisting to a similar trival level, they feel that they have somehow given some credibility to their own claim.
The fact is, that it is simply not true, the conflict is over the illegally gained and occupied land, not religion. Many Palestinians are not Muslim, but, they too are opposed to the theft of their land and possessions so it is not a "Muslim" thing.
This fact has been pointed out to VDKMS previously, but typical of his type it is just denied because the truth does not suit his argument.
A lie that the Zionists hope will one day be accepted as the truth through constant repetition. These "small lies" are then used to verify larger lies. This is a well known Zionist ploy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calixbentley, here are more answers to your initial question,... "Why do people hate Israel"?

Jewish Police State against Public Dissent

Personally I feel that the protester in the clip above, is a d!ckhead and attention seeker, for doing as he did in Israel, but this in no way de-legitimizes his message or the fact that peaceful public dissent is crushed in a way strongly reminiscent of other dictatorial states.

An Small Insight into the Zionist Psyche
December 26th, 2011  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Jews and Muslims lived side by side under the old Ottoman Empire and many Jews held very senior post in the Ottoman Government. This trouble has only come about since the call for an Israeli State and the troubles caused by the Jewish settlers pushing for more and more of the land.

I think your ignoring the darker parts of history by making sure you say "under the old Ottoman Empire"..... There has been many many high persecution of Jews throughout history by both Christians and Muslims.

Technically this trouble came about 1000's of years ago. Your point is still valid with the way you worded it.
December 26th, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
There has been many many high persecution of Jews throughout history by both Christians and Muslims.
I'll bet that you have never stopped and put some serious and honest thought into why that is the case?
December 26th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
What a lot of crap. How could the reduction in fishing grounds not be causing this drop in catch? Do you think that it is a coincidence that the catch has reduced in an almost perfect paralell with the reduction in the area of fishing grounds? The fact that they are catching as much as they are from the much reduced area, in spite of the Israeli navy using water cannon and live ammunition, is proof that your propaganda is no more than pure disinformation.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip...hp?article1272 Unfortunately for you and the rogue regime you are a part of, we have regular news here showing these acts almost in real time. The perishable goods news was shown here, as was the attempts by Israeli soldiers from the checkpoint attempting to confiscate the film (Bad luck, because it was broadcast via satellite link). Look,... no one is interested in your Zionist propaganda, we all know that anything and everything posted by Independent aid agencies is immediately countered by organised Israeli disinformation groups, with less and less success as people now have access to cheap cameras and Internet. Israeli censorship as they enjoyed for 50 years, is now largely a joke, the world sees their actions, hence the rise in organised pro Zionist disinformation groups, of which I have no doubt you are part.
Both my links are neutral ones, the UN (highly regarded by you) and Greenprophet (a sustainable voice for green news on the Middle East region). Yours is a Pro Palestine/Anti-Israel one and biased by it's nature.
The naval blockade is legal according to international law.
The article in your "real time" link is almost 2 years old.
Here's another neutral link : Gaza Benefiting From Israel Easing Economic Blockade
You wanna now why Israel retaliates? Look here : This is a detailed list of Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel in 2011 from the Gaza Strip. One of the attacks was this one : Hamas school bus attack with a Kornet laser-guided anti-tank missile!

Quote:
Personally I feel that the protester in the clip above, is a d!ckhead and attention seeker, for doing as he did in Israel, but this in no way de-legitimizes his message or the fact that peaceful public dissent is crushed in a way strongly reminiscent of other dictatorial states.
That clip has its "reply" function deactivated on the youtube site. That guy is picked up twice by the police. The second time he was put in a PU. The demonstration was peaceful.

The second clip is anti-israel propaganda.
December 26th, 2011  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeEnfield
Jews and Muslims lived side by side under the old Ottoman Empire and many Jews held very senior post in the Ottoman Government. This trouble has only come about since the call for an Israeli State and the troubles caused by the Jewish settlers pushing for more and more of the land.
Almost right. The trouble started when there was word about a Jewish state, not because of the settlers buying up the land but because a non-muslim state on muslim land was unacceptable. That land grab thing was merely for increasing the support to fight the Jews. Most Arabs (Palestinian) farmers just only cared about their village, and at that time the Jews left them alone. Up until today it's the clerics that fuel the problems.
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism