So why do people hate Israel? - Page 175

--

February 17th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No I just have this intense dislike of pathological liars (especially ones that lie with all the guile of a five year old) and who deliberately ignore the facts because they don't suit their desired outcome.

The large red print was to help you see my questions that you have been ignoring for the last week or so. Questions you have still avoided answering, because you know that there is no answer that agrees with your previous lies.

OK, so let's keep it simple for you. Here is question #1. If you have difficulty reading this question, please let me know and I will make the print larger for you.

Apparently they don't always shoot though...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaE_BIdJr0U&feature=youtube_gdata"]Raw Video Israeli soldier points loaded weapon in palestinian face - YouTube[/ame]

I am amazed the guy barely flinched and then came back for more.
February 17th, 2014  
senojekips

Their enormous "bravado" whilst armed, up against unarmed civilians doesn't fool the Palestinians for a second.

It wasn't enough to just point the weapon at the Palestinian, he had to point it directly in his face at a range of 20cms, the Israeli was obviously crapping his pants to go to that extreme.

I guess the lump of sh!t who did it, finally realised that these are people who have the courage of their convictions, ready to die for what they believe in.

Run Cowards,.. Run like Rabbits
February 17th, 2014  
VDKMS

Quote:
So you are claiming that the the Israeli courts charged and convicted the two sh!tbags' wrongfully? Plus, you also claimed several times that he was hit in the foot and suffered a "Bruised or Blistered toe". Alsoin support of your argument, you posted a series of drawings by "Forensic Architecture" and various quotes from News sources, showing that he was shot in the foot. A fact not disputed by the courts.

No one is interested in your "opinions" we just want you to explain how you claim two totally contradictory statements in support of your argument.
Look who's talking. The one who first claimed he was shot through the tigh. From your quote:

"There is obviously a third variety, as there is a video showing a blindfolded Palestinian detainee being deliberately shot through the thigh with a rubber bullet, the weapon has no muzzle adaptor."

then showing a "hole" in the shoe (even though it is not visible in every frame which shows his shoe) and claims he was shot through the foot, even claiming that a "off of something shiny starting to appear and running down from the hole".

You say: "A fact not disputed by the courts". Show me the evidence for that. The soldiers were on trial for unworthy conduct, not for shooting someone in the foot.

Quote:
Another very obvious and lame attempt to divert the subject because you know you have lied your way into a corner. No, we've been through all that, haven't we? So how about you stick to the subject.
Stick to the subject. Yeah. Truth hurts, doesn't it!

Quote:
I noticed that in your little attempted diversion, that you very carefully avoided posting the figures for non Indigenous Deaths in Custody. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@....n%20custody~73 Taking into account the relative percentages of Aboriginal/non Aboriginal prisoners, a non Indigenous person actually has a 22% greater chance of dying in custody than an Aboriginal. So what are you trying to imply?
That much more aboriginals die in Australian custody than Palestinians in Israeli ones.

Another question. What would the Australian police do when an aboriginal throws rocks at them, or Aboriginal children damage Australian cars passing by?

Or a peaceful protest:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SokdRLZrafM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SokdRLZrafM[/ame]

IDF actions you don't like:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjwmXRMCofk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjwmXRMCofk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c[/ame]
--
February 18th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Look who's talking. The one who first claimed he was shot through the tigh. From your quote:

"There is obviously a third variety, as there is a video showing a blindfolded Palestinian detainee being deliberately shot through the thigh with a rubber bullet, the weapon has no muzzle adaptor."
Not one word of what I said denied any of my previous or later statements, in all cases the victim was shot. It was inclusive giving another alternative, whereas you made two deliberately contradictory statements one saying he was and one saying he wasn't

Quote:
then showing a "hole" in the shoe (even though it is not visible in every frame which shows his shoe) and claims he was shot through the foot, even claiming that a "off of something shiny starting to appear and running down from the hole".
All dealt with previously.

But again, it's impossible to see something that is in shadow or out of camera view, and you are just being obtuse as usual. It is clearly visible in the 96 frames where the sole of the shoe is lit by direct sunlight.

Which reminds me, You still have not shown your much quoted Frame 633 that you allege enables you to see the victim's uninjured foot inside his shoe and told us how you reached this miraculous conclusion. Another of your lies made up (poorly) on the run.

Neither have you posted any evidence to support your claim that the view of the hole in the sole of the shoe shows it is pushed inwards. Another lie

Also you have never explained how the material you posted, allegedly from Forensic Architecture states clearly the victim was shot in the foot from a range of 1.5 metres and yet their supposedly accurate drawing clearly shows the victim to be 4 metres away.

Quote:
You say: "A fact not disputed by the courts". Show me the evidence for that. The soldiers were on trial for unworthy conduct, not for shooting someone in the foot.
So what are you implying, that the court made their judgement entirely without reference to the shooting incident? Your attempted lies are those of a five year old.

Quote:
Stick to the subject. Yeah. Truth hurts, doesn't it!
Yep, it would hurt, if there was any "truth" in it,... but you fell on your @rse again didn't you, all to try and divert the subject away from you answering the questions you have been asked for two weeks now.

Quote:
That much more aboriginals die in Australian custody than Palestinians in Israeli ones.
For a start the Israelis do not release figures for all deaths in custody, but I have no doubt that when compared per capita, Israel would be far worse, because nearly all of their deaths occur as so called, "Tragic accidents" and things like perfectly healthy 29 year olds with no history of heart problems having unexplained heart attacks.

The other major difference being that Aboriginals most often die because of the effects of their previously chosen lifestyle, Petrol sniffing, Alcohol abuse, and illness bought about by such things as a poor diet leading to Type I and II Diabetes, Liver and kidney failure as well as several other chronic diseases and the effects of old wounds and injuries suffered in past drunken brawls among their own kind. That having been said, prison time with it's superior diet and compulsory health care, saves many of their lives hence the fact that non Aboriginals are 22% more likely to die in custody than Aboriginals.

Quote:
Another question. What would the Australian police do when an aboriginal throws rocks at them, or Aboriginal children damage Australian cars passing by?
In many cases throwing rocks might get them a "telling off" by the police and an appearance before their tribal council. In a more serious case typically the Police (usually Aboriginal Police) attend and arrest the perpetrators, then once they go to court they virtually all elect to be tried under "White Man's law" rather than Aboriginal law, because they know that they will get free legal representation and usually be let off for first and second offences, if they are sentenced their sentences will typically be a quarter to half of those given to whites for the same offence. whereas "Aboriginal law" administered by the Tribal elders is no where near as forgiving.

A few of the things we don't do,.... is send in the Armed Forces with tear gas (usually aimed at the face and chest), to shoot them with rubber coated steel projectiles, whip them with electrical flex,

or use them as Human shields.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jews world wide are sickening of Israel's Atrocities and day to day Human Rights abuses.

Amira Hass
After a Palestinian dies in Shin Bet hands, it's time to question the interrogators For years, Palestinian detainees and prisoners have complained about sleep deprivation, painful and prolonged handcuffing, humiliation, beatings and medical neglect. By international standards, this is torture. By Amira
February 18th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
In many cases throwing rocks might get them a "telling off" by the police and an appearance before their tribal council. In a more serious case typically the Police (usually Aboriginal Police) attend and arrest the perpetrators, then once they go to court they virtually all elect to be tried under "White Man's law" rather than Aboriginal law, because they know that they will get free legal representation and usually be let off for first and second offences, whereas "Aboriginal law" administered by the Tribal elders is no where near as forgiving.

One thing we don't do, is send in the Armed Forces with tear gas (usually aimed at the face and chest), to shoot them with rubber coated steel projectiles, whip them with electrical flex,
Clearly you are not oppressing your natives enough, have you considered phoning the Israeli Embassy for some pointers (Assuming they are not busy stealing passport IDs that week).

As for calling out the Armed Forces last time I saw ours I bounced a golf ball off the side of a NZLAV at Linton Base Golf Course thankfully they never returned fire.
February 18th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Clearly you are not oppressing your natives enough, have you considered phoning the Israeli Embassy for some pointers (Assuming they are not busy stealing passport IDs that week).
No doubt their Ambassador has lodged several complaints regarding this matter already, we are not holding our end up among Pariah states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
As for calling out the Armed Forces last time I saw ours I bounced a golf ball off the side of a NZLAV at Linton Base Golf Course thankfully they never returned fire.
You should have gone on the offensive and taken them all prisoner, obviously they had run out of Golf balls.

I can see this leading to a huge bunfight in parliament as they demand a significant increase in military spending, good golf balls are expensive and our troops deserve nothing but the best.
February 18th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
No doubt their Ambassador has lodged several complaints regarding this matter already, we are not holding our end up among Pariah states.
Well start slowly maybe try getting to the North Korean level of pariahness before attempting full Israeli level, you know what they say "baby steps."

Quote:
You should have gone on the offensive and taken them all prisoner, obviously they had run out of Golf balls.

I can see this leading to a huge bunfight in parliament as they demand a significant increase in military spending, good golf balls are expensive and our troops deserve nothing but the best.
I gave it some thought however he had a 25mm cannon and I had a 4 iron I considered discretion was the better part of stupidity.

Besides the ball was still playable and I didn't want him using the caddy as a human shield, the wife hates being used as a human shield almost as much as she hates being called the caddy.

Still the army has a very nice golf course, I guess that is the benefit of not having to spend money on oppressing an indigenous population.
February 19th, 2014  
senojekips

Imploding the Myth of Israel

By Chris Hedges, Truthdig
04 November 2013
http://readersupportednews.org/opini...myth-of-israel

srael has been poisoned by the psychosis of permanent war. It has been morally bankrupted by the sanctification of victim hood, which it uses to justify an occupation that rivals the brutality and racism of apartheid South Africa. Its democracy-which was always exclusively for Jews-has been hijacked by extremists who are pushing the country toward fascism. Many of Israel's most enlightened and educated citizens-1 million of them-have left the country. Its most courageous human rights campaigners, intellectuals and journalists-Israeli and Palestinian-are subject to constant state surveillance, arbitrary arrests and government-run smear campaigns. Its educational system, starting in primary school, has become an indoctrination machine for the military. And the greed and corruption of its venal political and economic elite have created vast income disparities, a mirror of the decay within America's democracy.
And yet, the hard truths about Israel remain largely unspoken. Liberal supporters of Israel decry its excesses. They wring their hands over the tragic necessity of airstrikes on Gaza or Lebanon or the demolition of Palestinian homes. They assure us that they respect human rights and want peace. But they react in inchoate fury when the reality of Israel is held up before them. This reality implodes the myth of the Jewish state. It exposes the cynicism of a state whose real goal is, and always has been, the transfer, forced immigration or utter subjugation and impoverishment of Palestinians inside Israel and the occupied territories.

Reality shatters the fiction of a peace process.

Reality lays bear the fact that Israel routinely has used deadly force against unarmed civilians, including children, to steal half the land on the West Bank and crowd forcibly displaced Palestinians into squalid, militarized ghettos while turning their land and homes over to Jewish settlers.

Reality exposes the new racial laws adopted by Israel as those once advocated by the fanatic racist Meir Kahane.

Reality unveils the Saharonim detention camp in the Negev Desert, the largest detention center in the world.

Reality mocks the lie of open, democratic debate, including in the country's parliament, the Knesset, where racist diatribes and physical threats, often enshrined into law, are used to silence and criminalize the few who attempt to promote a civil society.
Liberal Jewish critics inside and outside Israel, however, desperately need the myth, not only to fetishize Israel but also to fetishize themselves.

Strike at the myth and you unleash a savage vitriol, which in its fury exposes the self-adulation and latent racism that lie at the core of modern Zionism.

There are very few intellectuals or writers who have the tenacity and courage to confront this reality. This is what makes Max Blumenthal's "Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel" one of the most fearless and honest books ever written about Israel. Blumenthal burrows deep into the dark heart of Israel. The American journalist binds himself to the beleaguered and shunned activists, radical journalists and human rights campaigners who are the conscience of the nation, as well as Palestinian families in the West Bank struggling in vain to hold back Israel's ceaseless theft of their land. Blumenthal, in chapter after chapter, methodically rips down the facade. And what he exposes, in the end, is a corpse.
February 20th, 2014  
senojekips

It makes one wonder?????

February 20th, 2014  
VDKMS

Quote:
Not one word of what I said denied any of my previous or later statements, in all cases the victim was shot. It was inclusive giving another alternative, whereas you made two deliberately contradictory statements one saying he was and one saying he wasn't
You said shot in the tigh and shot through the foot.
I said not hit and toe hit.

Fact: toe was hit but inconclusive if it was a bullet. (witness: court, B'tselem, Abu Rahmeh himself, IDF soldiers)

Both your statements are false.

Quote:
All dealt with previously.

But again, it's impossible to see something that is in shadow or out of camera view, and you are just being obtuse as usual. It is clearly visible in the 96 frames where the sole of the shoe is lit by direct sunlight.

Which reminds me, You still have not shown your much quoted Frame 633 that you allege enables you to see the victim's uninjured foot inside his shoe and told us how you reached this miraculous conclusion. Another of your lies made up (poorly) on the run.

Neither have you posted any evidence to support your claim that the view of the hole in the sole of the shoe shows it is pushed inwards. Another lie

Also you have never explained how the material you posted, allegedly from Forensic Architecture states clearly the victim was shot in the foot from a range of 1.5 metres and yet their supposedly accurate drawing clearly shows the victim to be 4 metres away.
Whether the shot missed or it was a grazing shot or a ricochet, whether from 1.5m or 4 m. It does not matter. Bottom line is, his toe was hit and he had a blister (that also could have been there before the shot). So stop making a fool of yourself.

Quote:
So what are you implying, that the court made their judgement entirely without reference to the shooting incident? Your attempted lies are those of a five year old.
Then answer the question.

Quote:
Yep, it would hurt, if there was any "truth" in it,... but you fell on your @rse again didn't you, all to try and divert the subject away from you answering the questions you have been asked for two weeks now.
No need to answeer them. Facts speak for themselves. He had a blister on his toe and that is an undiniable fact which makes your questions otiose.
Quote:
For a start the Israelis do not release figures for all deaths in custody, but I have no doubt that when compared per capita, Israel would be far worse, because nearly all of their deaths occur as so called, "Tragic accidents" and things like perfectly healthy 29 year olds with no history of heart problems having unexplained heart attacks.

The other major difference being that Aboriginals most often die because of the effects of their previously chosen lifestyle, Petrol sniffing, Alcohol abuse, and illness bought about by such things as a poor diet leading to Type I and II Diabetes, Liver and kidney failure as well as several other chronic diseases and the effects of old wounds and injuries suffered in past drunken brawls among their own kind. That having been said, prison time with it's superior diet and compulsory health care, saves many of their lives hence the fact that non Aboriginals are 22% more likely to die in custody than Aboriginals.
Again you show your lack of knowledge and your persistent denial of facts, instead relying on wishfull thinking.
From the 2011 Humanrights.gov reoprt:
"Conditions in Israel Prison Service (IPS) facilities generally met international standards according to international and domestic NGOs"

Are you implying that an 29 year old cannot die from a heart attack? Each year 3.000 young Americans (age 15 -34) die of a heart attack.

Quote:
In many cases throwing rocks might get them a "telling off" by the police and an appearance before their tribal council. In a more serious case typically the Police (usually Aboriginal Police) attend and arrest the perpetrators, then once they go to court they virtually all elect to be tried under "White Man's law" rather than Aboriginal law, because they know that they will get free legal representation and usually be let off for first and second offences, if they are sentenced their sentences will typically be a quarter to half of those given to whites for the same offence. whereas "Aboriginal law" administered by the Tribal elders is no where near as forgiving.
Seems like in Israel. Palestinians who throw rocks at the police get arrested and appear before the court. Sometimes they are even acquitted.

Quote:
A few of the things we don't do,.... is send in the Armed Forces with tear gas (usually aimed at the face and chest), to shoot them with rubber coated steel projectiles, whip them with electrical flex,

or use them as Human shields.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jews world wide are sickening of Israel's Atrocities and day to day Human Rights abuses.

Amira Hass
After a Palestinian dies in Shin Bet hands, it's time to question the interrogators For years, Palestinian detainees and prisoners have complained about sleep deprivation, painful and prolonged handcuffing, humiliation, beatings and medical neglect. By international standards, this is torture. By Amira
All disproved by the 2011 Humanrights.gov report.

From an expert:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo[/ame]

Quote:
It makes one wonder?????

I love this one. Again a confirmation of your lack of knowledge.

Saddam Hussein has repeatedly violated each of the following resolutions:
UNSCR 678 - November 29, 1990
UNSCR 686 - March 2, 1991
UNSCR 687 - April 3, 1991
UNSCR 688 - April 5, 1991
UNSCR 707 - August 15, 1991
UNSCR 715 - October 11, 1991
UNSCR 949 - October 15, 1994
UNSCR 1051 - March 27, 1996
UNSCR 1060 - June 12, 1996
UNSCR 1115 - June 21, 1997
UNSCR 1134 - October 23, 1997
UNSCR 1137 - November 12, 1997
UNSCR 1154 - March 2, 1998
UNSCR 1194 - September 9, 1998
UNSCR 1205 - November 5, 1998
UNSCR 1284 - December 17, 1999

Israel AND the Arab countries who attacked Israel are in violation of UNSC resolution 242

But there is more.
"Article 80, paragraph 1, of the United Nations Charter maintained the obligations of mandatories. The International Court of Justice has consistently recognized that the Mandate survived the demise of the League"
meaning the mandate still stands. And that mandate allocates the region, which now comprises Israel, West bank and Gaza, to the Jews. The Partition plan doesn't alter that either because that plan says that the eastern border of Israel borders to the Arab part. But the Arabs refused, so there is no Arab part and Israel's border moves to Jordan. Have you ever thought about why Israel is never brought before the International Court of Justice? Now you know why.