So why do people hate Israel? - Page 150

--

November 14th, 2013  
senojekips

More and more people are waking up to the great Zionist lie.

November 15th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
And still you don't get it but by all means keep hammering away at the same blinkered logic and I am sure people with a like mind will flock to your cause.

The term Palestine is a geographic term, just like New Zealand, Belgium, Australia or the United States and just as in all of those geographic locations Palestinians are those who live in the region known as Palestine and given that the term Palestine (in actual usage) was a term given to a region of Syria between Phoenicia and Egypt by Herodotus in 500BCE I would suggest that unless Arafat discovered the fountain of youth he wasn't the first Palestinian.
The Palestinians of today have no connection whatsoever with the original geopgraphic term that relates to Palestine. It was the land of the Philistines and they were Greek, not Arab, and that DNA stuff doesn't alter that.
Herodotus actually tells us that he did not travel personally to either Egypt or Israel and relied upon second hand accounts of others. He was aware of the Jews, though, since he says that the inhabitants of "Palaistinê" were circumcised. This can only refer to the Jews. Although Herodotus wrote his six books in 450 BC, the earliest actual manuscripts of Herodotus are dated 900 AD. The Palestinians of today are descendants of Arab immigrants. Period.

Quote:
Now lets get scientific...

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Your theory that Palestinians are the migrant ones looks a little shakey given that DNA evidence shows that Palestinians share DNA with Israeli Jews what this would indicate is that Palestinains are not migrants as you would claim but rather those that stayed and did not abandon the region but instead assimilated with the various invading empires.
The lineage of all people alive today falls on one of two branches in humanity's family tree. One of these branches consists of nothing but African lineage, the other contains all other groups, including some African lineage. (Are we all descended from a common female ancestor?).
That means that you and I have the same mother somewhere down the line, together with Arafat, Begin, Stalin, Mao, Einstein and trillions of other people.

Quote:
So given that I have DNA that will tie me to England within the last few hundred years (not thousands as in the case of Palestinians) and I have no right to return to England and lay claim to a chunk of it why exactly should Jews be able to do the same even if they can produce proof of living there 2000 years ago?
DNA proves nothing about the legitimacy of societies. I would agree with you if the Jewish society would have been absorbed, annihilated, vanished. But that's not the case. The Jews were expelled from their homeland and were not allowed to return, not by the Romans, Christians nor Muslims. They tried time and again to go back to their homeland and they even succeeded in having it reestablished for some years but they were again massacred and expelled. But against all odds there were always some Jews who were able to get in and live in what was once their homeland. In 1917 the Council of the League of Nations decided to give the Jews their homeland back as did the Persian Sasanians (Iranians!) in the 7th century. The Jews accepted and the Arabs refused. The Arabs didn't want a Palestine, they wanted to get rid of the Jews. The "Palestinian" story? They immigrated to the region in the 19th century, the place was called Beirut Vilayet and Mutassariflik of Jerusalem, but the Ottomans and Arabs called it Southern Syria, that's why they called themselves Syrians and not Palestinians.
If you have a home and someone kicks you out it stays your home, no matter how many others occupy it. As long as you keep fighting to get it back it stays yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips

A perfect example of misinformed people.

Ruthless Palestinians:

The nazis of the Middle East

The truth
November 15th, 2013  
senojekips

You can say what you like, you still can't show that the Zionist's claim to Palestine has any legitimacy whatsoever.

All your photos have shown is a people willing to defend what is rightfully theirs, They are not occupying the land of anyone else, but the Zionazis are.
--
November 16th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
You can say what you like, you still can't show that the Zionist's claim to Palestine has any legitimacy whatsoever.
I already have shown that but you refuse to accept the facts.
Your "Palestinians" are Arab immigrants who came to that region of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century. Jews were already living there for more than 2000 years despite beings forced to leave and not to return. Jews even had the majority in Jerusalem from the end of the 19th century because they were at last given permission to live in what was once part of their homeland, thanks to the Tanzimat of the Ottoman Empire government.
Jews came back to their former homeland, your "Palestinians" came their looking for work.
The "Palestinian" claim has nothing to do with a homeland but with religion. Did you know that the "Palestine" riots started on a friday after prayers when they left the mosque. That day thousands of Arab villagers streamed into Jerusalem from the surrounding countryside to pray on the Temple Mount, many armed with sticks and knives. You don't need much imagination to know what was being told there. Maybe this:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
but it could have been anothe Quran quote. Make your choice here.

Quote:
All your photos have shown is a people willing to defend what is rightfully theirs,
Knowing you I think this is a typo or you were confused, I can't imagine someone who does not read the facts to change his mind or did you?

Quote:
They are not occupying the land of anyone else, but the Zionazis are.
A Zionazi does not exist, maybe you mean a Palinazi?
November 16th, 2013  
udaka

sign, why the topic is not end?
maybe ,can't we start a new one? why the black hate the whtie? why the USA hate the Chinese? why the Germanic hate Slavs? why the hilter hate the JEWS?
November 16th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
I already have shown that but you refuse to accept the facts.
Because they are not facts, merely fabricated Zionazi propaganda.
Quote:
Your "Palestinians" are Arab immigrants who came to that region of the Ottoman Empire in the 19th century. Jews were already living there for more than 2000 years despite beings forced to leave and not to return.
Jews were less than 5% of the population and had never been a majority until after 1948. The figures given were Muslim 85%, Christian 11% jews 4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish hate speech
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.
but it could have been any of another thousand Jewish quotes. Make your choice anywhere you care to look. All this has been documented before but your feeble memory conveniently forgets.

The Zionazi certainly exists and is well documented you are a great example. supporting those who steal, harass, beat and murder people defending their own land which was stolen by by the admission of the Israelis themselves, as seen in the quote above.

Again,... you still have not shown any legitimacy in the Zionazi claim to Palestine and you know all of this but in the best Nazi tradition refuse to admit the painfully obvious truth.
November 17th, 2013  
MrNascar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
I am not sure where you guys witness all the hate for Israel. Majority of the U.S supports Israel and want to keep supporting them; they just don't like certain actions of Israel. Despite what a lot of people say, I don't think it only has to do with lobbyist, but the fact that U.S is growing weary of Arab nations.

It is in U.S's interest that Israel survives; the benefits are mutual.

What LeEnfield said is the main reason. Particularly, the Middle-east conflicts have more attention of most countries (the citizens) than other regions around the world. There are anti and pro arguements all over and they make sure to get bad news about the opposite side and good news for their side.

Death will occur amidst a battle, civillian or combatant, the main difference is who is purposely being targeted. If they are targeting civillians and get back to their own country and people find out about it, they should be charged (this does not happen in Palestine). Israel, U.S, Canada, and other western countries charge their soldiers when they are wreckless and cause civillian deaths. As long as Hamas continue to or attempt to shoot rockets into Israel, the blockade will be justified.

You are fulla s**t.
November 17th, 2013  
MrNascar

Quote:
The Palestinians of today have no connection whatsoever with the original geopgraphic term that relates to Palestine. It was the land of the Philistines and they were Greek, not Arab, and that DNA stuff doesn't alter that.
Herodotus actually tells us that he did not travel personally to either Egypt or Israel and relied upon second hand accounts of others. He was aware of the Jews, though, since he says that the inhabitants of "Palaistinê" were circumcised. This can only refer to the Jews. Although Herodotus wrote his six books in 450 BC, the earliest actual manuscripts of Herodotus are dated 900 AD. The Palestinians of today are descendants of Arab immigrants. Period.

The lineage of all people alive today falls on one of two branches in humanity's family tree. One of these branches consists of nothing but African lineage, the other contains all other groups, including some African lineage. (Are we all descended from a common female ancestor?).
That means that you and I have the same mother somewhere down the line, together with Arafat, Begin, Stalin, Mao, Einstein and trillions of other people.

DNA proves nothing about the legitimacy of societies. I would agree with you if the Jewish society would have been absorbed, annihilated, vanished. But that's not the case. The Jews were expelled from their homeland and were not allowed to return, not by the Romans, Christians nor Muslims. They tried time and again to go back to their homeland and they even succeeded in having it reestablished for some years but they were again massacred and expelled. But against all odds there were always some Jews who were able to get in and live in what was once their homeland. In 1917 the Council of the League of Nations decided to give the Jews their homeland back as did the Persian Sasanians (Iranians!) in the 7th century. The Jews accepted and the Arabs refused. The Arabs didn't want a Palestine, they wanted to get rid of the Jews. The "Palestinian" story? They immigrated to the region in the 19th century, the place was called Beirut Vilayet and Mutassariflik of Jerusalem, but the Ottomans and Arabs called it Southern Syria, that's why they called themselves Syrians and not Palestinians.
If you have a home and someone kicks you out it stays your home, no matter how many others occupy it. As long as you keep fighting to get it back it stays yours.

A perfect example of misinformed people.

Ruthless Palestinians:

The nazis of the Middle East

The truth

And you are also fulla s**t.No Jews in Israel are even real Semites.They are European Jews.Thats why I laugh everytime I hear a Jew yell AntiSemite when a Jew is Caught doing something Illegal.Or a Jew is critisized.This Generation comming into power in the US is becomming aware of Why The Federal reserve has bankrupted this country and "WHO" the Fed is.Israels best interests are NOT THE US's!!The Jews hold on the US is comming to an abrupt end....SOON!
November 17th, 2013  
MrNascar

Quote:

The sign she's carring says it all.This Generation in the US is already asking WTF this so called Federal Reserve really is.A new day is comming and the Zionist Jew Media cant stop it.Why does The US Gov. want to stop Freedom of the Internet???Its because the Zionist Jews Control the US Gov.But they cant quell Free speech on the Internet.How do you think they got The Federal Reserve from The people??They controlled dumbass Woodrow Wilson and bought The Senate and House.There's a movement starting that the Zionist Jew Media cant control.
November 17th, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNascar
The sign she's carring says it all.This Generation in the US is already asking WTF this so called Federal Reserve really is.A new day is comming and the Zionist Jew Media cant stop it.Why does The US Gov. want to stop Freedom of the Internet???Its because the Zionist Jews Control the US Gov.But they cant quell Free speech on the Internet.How do you think they got The Federal Reserve from The people??They controlled dumbass Woodrow Wilson and bought The Senate and House.There's a movement starting that the Zionist Jew Media cant control.
Umm to be frank I am not entirely happy about the use of the term "Zionist Jew" while it may be that all Zionists are Jews not all Jews are Zionists and I think you will find some of the most fervent anti-Zionists are Jewish so much as I don't support the idea that Al Qaeda speak for all Muslims or Hamas for all Palestinians I would recommend distinguishing between the two groups and I think you will find that Judaism and Zionism are not identical.