So why do people hate Israel? - Page 125

--

April 4th, 2013  
ScarabVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Among other things I was working on my oldtimer (1976 Lincoln Mark IV), upgraded Windows XP to 7 and using XBMC to catalog my movies (1.642 as of today) , MediaMonkey for my music (about 10.000 songs) and Foobar2000 to play them. I have also installed X-plane 9 but didn't have much time to play with it.

Tip: you can buy DVD's and CD's at Amazon UK for 1 pence plus shipping.
I would have kept XP if I was you, for some reason I don't like Windows 7 so much, not that I use Windows but for some reason the Windows I respect the most is Windows 98. How much did you have to pay for Windows 7?
April 4th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Nice try Seno, but useless.
Nice try VD but childishly stupid. We all know that the standard Hasbara troll answer to any truth they have no answer for, is that it is either Antisemitic, Left wing or straight out baseless denial.

By the way being "left wing" in no way disproves what was said, especially in view of their listed sources which includes those of the Israeli government. You really need to think more, when making these things up as you go along.

Israel may be Right wing, but then again , so were the Nazis they emulate so well,... which really explains a lot.

Quote:
If Israel was what you describe her to be there would have been a revolution long time ago. Instead, most Jews, Arabs, Christians, Druze and Bedouins love Israel otherwise they would have fled to your beloved Palestine.
Firstly it's not what I describe, it what has been noted by International observers, and, many of them. Secondly why should Arabs dessert their land, the place their families have lived for centuries? where would they go, into the refugee camps? They just like the rest of the world, know that this is all part of Israel's planned Ethnic Cleansing, and of course there is a revolution, what do you think the suicide bombers were, but without access to weapons a revolution is hardly an viable ongoing alternative. They will strike whenever they can though.

Quote:
MediaMonkey for my music (about 10.000 songs) and Foobar2000 to play them.
If you have Media Monkey, why do you play your music with Foobar?

April 5th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabVenom
I would have kept XP if I was you, for some reason I don't like Windows 7 so much, not that I use Windows but for some reason the Windows I respect the most is Windows 98. How much did you have to pay for Windows 7?
So far I like windows 7 very much. I have the 64 bit version. It has better sound (bit-perfect) than XP.

I don't know exactly how much I paid for it but it was a lot less than the official Microsoft version. I bought a Dell OEM on ebay from a German seller. It says "reinstallation DVD Windows 7 Home premium SP1 64-bit". Installation went fine and is officially registered.
--
April 5th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Nice try VD but childishly stupid. We all know that the standard Hasbara troll answer to any truth they have no answer for, is that it is either Antisemitic, Left wing or straight out baseless denial.

By the way being "left wing" in no way disproves what was said, especially in view of their listed sources which includes those of the Israeli government. You really need to think more, when making these things up as you go along.

Israel may be Right wing, but then again , so were the Nazis they emulate so well,... which really explains a lot.
There is no despute that Israel is a fine democracy and much better than their neighbours and enemies. Arabs have much more freedom in Israel than Jews have in Arab countries. In fact, the Palestinian Arabs living in Israel have a better life than the ones who live in in the PA and much better than in other Arab countries where they are put in refugee camps and can only survive because of the help of the international community.

Quote:
Firstly it's not what I describe, it what has been noted by International observers, and, many of them. Secondly why should Arabs dessert their land, the place their families have lived for centuries? where would they go, into the refugee camps? They just like the rest of the world, know that this is all part of Israel's planned Ethnic Cleansing, and of course there is a revolution, what do you think the suicide bombers were, but without access to weapons a revolution is hardly an viable ongoing alternative. They will strike whenever they can though.
The problem is not the desertion, the problem is that Israel is not a Muslim country. Many Palestinians are desperate to get an Israeli working permit, but the clerics , who have lots of power in muslim countries, do everything to incite trouble. You want to see Palestinians throwing rocks? Go to Jerusalem after friday prayers. Photographers of the newspapers know that and just wait until they come out of the mosque and start throwing rocks. They can take dramatic pictures of those "angry Palestinians" throwing rocks.... at no one. When the Israeli police arive they all flee.

When did the "Palestinians" wanted their own country? Never! It was an immigrant, just like many Jews, who started it all. Who told them they were Palestinians and not Syrians and wanted to be the leader of a Palestinian state. His name was Arafat, born in Egypt. Thanks to Israel he succeeded.
Did the Turks (Ottomans) gave the "Palestinians" a country when they ruled it? NO
Did Jordan or Egypt give the "Palestinians" their country when they ruled it? NO
Did Israel gave the "Palestinians" their country when they ruled it? YES
And what did the Palestinians do? They started to fight each other! They now have two countries : West Bank and Gaza.
Instead of blaming Israel you'd better blame Turkey, Jordan and Egypt, in fact the whole Arab world because Israel did much more for the Palestinians than their so called Arab friends.

Quote:
If you have Media Monkey, why do you play your music with Foobar?
slightly better sound and the ReplayGain doesn't alter flac files.
April 5th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
There is no despute that Israel is a fine democracy and much better than their neighbours and enemies.
Except the fact that it is Internationally acknowledged not to be a democracy at all, but a rabidly racist (self admitted) Ethnocracy, all of which has been proven on this forum previously.

Quote:
The problem is not the desertion, the problem is that Israel is not a Muslim country.
No it is not desertion, it is that they wont be driven out (deserting in the face of enormous discrimination by a murderous, racist colonial occupier).

Quote:
When did the "Palestinians" wanted their own country?
well before 1917 when the Hussein McMahon agreement was formulated, and probably hundreds of years prior to that. The same as now, they have always regarded it as theirs anyway, and so it was, it just happened to be occupied by others.
April 6th, 2013  
ScarabVenom

Quote:
So far I like windows 7 very much. I have the 64 bit version. It has better sound (bit-perfect) than XP.

I don't know exactly how much I paid for it but it was a lot less than the official Microsoft version. I bought a Dell OEM on ebay from a German seller. It says "reinstallation DVD Windows 7 Home premium SP1 64-bit". Installation went fine and is officially registered.
Hmm, never knew sound could be different if Windows bits changed. Although, I believe you liked Windows 7 because of it's view, I mean because Windows 7 has the Aero graphics thing which makes it look better. But, when you get to use it more, you will miss XP. For example, the "repair connection" for the wireless network in Windows 7 is noticeably (if works) much worse than that of XP's. Also software tends to run better on XP and actually if you run programs on XP it runs faster because the Windows XP itself doesn't use as much RAM, so it spares you some memory.

Your computer is Dell too, right? And also it has happened to me before that Windows would say that it's Genuine and then come up later and say that it's not. Honestly speaking, I have no idea why spend money on a Windows while you can get a WAY MUCH BETTER OS for free (legally).
April 6th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
Except the fact that it is Internationally acknowledged not to be a democracy at all, but a rabidly racist (self admitted) Ethnocracy, all of which has been proven on this forum previously.
That's not a fact. It's something made-up. Look up all the democracy indexes and you'll find that Israel is way ahead of any country in the neighborhood, Turkey included.

Quote:
No it is not desertion, it is that they wont be driven out (deserting in the face of enormous discrimination by a murderous, racist colonial occupier).
The multicultural population of Israel proves that they are not driven out. About 20% of the Israelis are Arabs (who are mostly Sunni Muslims) and about 1 million are Palestinians.

Quote:
well before 1917 when the Hussein McMahon agreement was formulated, and probably hundreds of years prior to that. The same as now, they have always regarded it as theirs anyway, and so it was, it just happened to be occupied by others.
Then give me the dates and places of the Palestinian uprisings before 1917.

The first Palestinian uprising that I know of is the First Intifada that started in 1987.
The first Jewish uprising that I know of started in 167 BC and there were many more after that.
April 6th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabVenom
Hmm, never knew sound could be different if Windows bits changed. Although, I believe you liked Windows 7 because of it's view, I mean because Windows 7 has the Aero graphics thing which makes it look better. But, when you get to use it more, you will miss XP. For example, the "repair connection" for the wireless network in Windows 7 is noticeably (if works) much worse than that of XP's. Also software tends to run better on XP and actually if you run programs on XP it runs faster because the Windows XP itself doesn't use as much RAM, so it spares you some memory.
It looks better. It sounds better because you can use wasapi drivers which is not possible in XP. My sound goes from the HDD, bypasses Windows, via my graphics card directly to my Rx. I use a HDMI connection. I can't say if the software runs faster on XP because at the same time I changed my CPU, motherboard and memmory.

Quote:
Your computer is Dell too, right? And also it has happened to me before that Windows would say that it's Genuine and then come up later and say that it's not. Honestly speaking, I have no idea why spend money on a Windows while you can get a WAY MUCH BETTER OS for free (legally).
I have no Dell computer. It's selfmade with different parts. I did have that problem with Windows registration. Installation went fine, including registration (that went, to my surprise, automatically) but later Microsoft wanted me to registrate again and I used the code that was supplied with the Windows 7 disk and all went fine. I have no problems with upgrades.
You mean Linux as the free OS?
April 6th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
That's not a fact. It's something made-up. Look up all the democracy indexes and you'll find that Israel is way ahead of any country in the neighborhood, Turkey included.
As usual, you attempt the standard Hasbara troll ploy of diverting the point. What was said was nothing to do with Turkey or any other country, it was about Israel which regardless of your blind stupidity cannot be a democracy (as proven several times previously) as it has a two class system for Jews and non Jewish citizens, facts clearly demonstrated by any number of agencies including Israelis. The declaration of the State of Israel does not mention Democracy or Democratic anywhere in it's entire text.

Quote:
The multicultural population of Israel proves that they are not driven out. About 20% of the Israelis are Arabs (who are mostly Sunni Muslims) and about 1 million are Palestinians.
Now you are just being obtuse (even more than usual) with the Nakba being almost as well documented as the holocaust.

Quote:
Then give me the dates and places of the Palestinian uprisings before 1917.
Once again your Hasbara training shows through as you attempt to redirect the point. No one mentioned an uprising. In fact "uprisings" have nothing to do with it. You asked
Quote:
When did the "Palestinians" wanted their own country?
To want what is yours does not require an uprising, as you are well aware.
April 7th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Your answer is contradictory. On the one hand you say that the Jewish homeland is a myth and on the other you acknowledge that they had a homeland before the Romans came.
Please quote where I allegedly said that Palestine was the Jewish "homeland" prior to the Roman occupation, it was no more a Jewish homeland then, than it became the Roman homeland after their arrival. It may have been the land where they lived , but they lived in many other places too as is shown when they allegedly arrived and defeated the Canaanites. As has been stated several times, there would not be very many people on the planet who could not claim that at some time or another their distant ancestors lived in this area.

All of the above not withstanding, modern Jews still have no special claim to it, the same as no other religious group, race or individuals have a "claim" to a place where some of their ancestors may have lived at some time in the past.

Quote:
Fact is the Jews had a homeland the Palestinians not. Another fact is that both sides claim that land on religious grounds. But Jews were first, then Christians and last Muslims.
Your Hasbara training is showing again? I noticed that you used the word "Muslims", you carefully avoided calling them Arabs or Palestinians because you know that the people known today as Palestinian Arabs are the descendants of the earliest known people of the area. The fact that they did not convert to Islam until the 7th century has no bearing on the matter. As has already been shown most Ashkenazi Jews were descended from the Khazars and are actually more closely related to the Kurds, their homeland being in Northern Iraq and southern Turkey. They are thought to have converted to Judaism about the same time. (as mentioned in many historical texts including The Encyclopedia Judaica)

Quote:
Another condradiction of yours is , and I quote : "They have no more "right" to it than I do to claim ownership of Holland, parts of eastern Europe or England where my ancestors lived at various times." What right do the Australians (and Americans, Canadians and others) have to claim the land they have now? Jews can prove they were there before. Not one European ever was in the countries before they invaded it. The Jews didn't invade "Palestine" they immigrated, like many Egytptians, Syrians and others, to the Ottoman Empire and later to the British Mandate of Palestine. That were the two countries who decided who was allowed and who wasn't. THEY owned the land. It is not because you live somewhere that you own it. Rule of law decides who owns what. If the Iraqi government decides to split the country in two then that will happen. When the British Mandate of Palestine decides to split the country then that will happen, and it did.
You really need to catch up on world affairs. Australians do not claim to have a "Right" to this land, and it is enshrined in Australian Law, that the land belongs to the Aboriginal people.

They in turn, have chosen to become "Australians" as defined in Law, and we non Aboriginal Australians, actually rent this land, every Aboriginal and part Aboriginal man, woman and child receives an agreed payment, (About A$80 p.w. last time I asked) They are also entitled to free medical benefits and many other special payments not available to non Aboriginals, for furthering their Cultural needs, education, health and business etc.

And the European Jews did not "emigrate", they invaded as illegal immigrants after WWII, as no authority gave them a visa or other document as required to emigrate. In fact the Brits made repeated attempts to send many back to Europe but eventually succumbed to Zionist Terror groups. (King David Hotel, murdering of British troops etc.) A fact that you are well aware of and has all been documented here previously.

The The Brits were only mandated to "administer the land in the interests of it's people", any other decision not fulfilling that condition is not covered and therefore illegal. Had the Palestinians agreed to a Jewish homeland being established there, that would have been a different matter, ,... but it was not.