So why do people hate Israel? - Page 118




 
--
 
March 20th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u donkey
If Chinese people censor and control by Chinese government ,why I can use the internet, and why 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries? stupid
This is exactly what I've been saying,... because you are a CCP stooge, you only go online to spread lies and try to discredit the West, unfortunately for you, we have uncensored access to the internet and we know that your lies are just that.

You are still very quiet about why the Chinese People's Army shoot Tibetans who try to escape Chinese crimes against humanity.
March 20th, 2013  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
No,I just know your mother drop you from sh!t hole,white racist!
How strange that you side step questions about Tibet and why are the Chinese there in the first place.

And as for Chinese technology. Photographs of a Chinese aircraft engines that somehow managed to land in Germany
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Air China 1.jpg (43.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Air China 2.jpg (52.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Air China 3.jpg (54.9 KB, 3 views)
March 20th, 2013  
udaka
 
You repeat the lying again and again that I already contradict. I am exhausting! Just now I know the CCP had so many moneys to control 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries in 2012.Just I know ccp had so many energy often censor 500 millions Chinese often use internet.


You are a rogue. I won't waste my time quarrel you( spambot) any longer in this post,you win.


Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
This is exactly what I've been saying,... because you are a CCP stooge, you only go online to spread lies and try to discredit the West, unfortunately for you, we have uncensored access to the internet and we know that your lies are just that.

You are still very quiet about why the Chinese People's Army shoot Tibetans who try to escape Chinese crimes against humanity.
--
March 20th, 2013  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u donkey
You repeat the lying again and again that I already contradict. I am exhausting! Just now I know the CCP had so many moneys to control 80 millions Chinese citizens go out from China to other countries in 2012.Just I know ccp had so many energy often censor 500 millions Chinese often use internet.


You are a rogue. I won't waste my time quarrel you( spambot) any longer in this post,you win.
I know I win,... I could not lose because you do not have a case and everyone else knows it too.

Chinese tourists are only party faithful and even they know that if they do not return their families remaining in China will suffer.

China was in the news last year because they wanted Google China to block foreign IPs to Chinese internet users. Once again you don't realise we see ALL the news, not just the parts our Governments want us to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese Internet Censorship
Amnesty International notes that China “has the largest recorded number of imprisoned journalists and cyber-dissidents in the world.” The offences of which they are accused include communicating with groups abroad, signing online petitions, and calling for reform and an end to corruption.[3] The escalation of the government's effort to neutralize critical online opinion comes after a series of large anti-Japanese, anti-pollution, anti-corruption protests, and ethnic riots, many of which were organized or publicized using instant messaging services, chat rooms, and text messages. The size of the Internet police is rumored at more than 30,000.[4]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interne...ublic_of_China
You still did not tell us all about why the CPA kill Tibetan's wanting to leave the country??
March 20th, 2013  
BritinBritain
 
 
He's still very quiet about China's invasion of Tibet, I suppose his propaganda training didn't cover that.
March 20th, 2013  
brinktk
 
 
What's sad is that the propoganda in his country IS effective. That is the type of thing that can lead a whole population to back a major war unquestioned. The rhetoric I see coming from these progammed CCP stooges is that they WANT a war with the west. Diplomacy is not on their table, and when they reach parity or overmatch, they will wield it without regard, without remorse, without shame of the consequences. We are seeing the results of a very serious and deliberate campaign to prop up their own regime while blaming the rest. When the weight of that regime collapses under its own weight, what do you think will happen next? Where do you think the finger will point? The words udaka speaks is a very serious symptom we CANNOT ignore. I can only hope their leaders don't have the belligerence that he has diplayed to this point. Of course, the people of China, in a nationalistic furvor, may demand belligerent action anyways which would be VERY, VERY bad.
March 21st, 2013  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
What's sad is that the propoganda in his country IS effective. That is the type of thing that can lead a whole population to back a major war unquestioned. The rhetoric I see coming from these progammed CCP stooges is that they WANT a war with the west. Diplomacy is not on their table, and when they reach parity or overmatch, they will wield it without regard, without remorse, without shame of the consequences. We are seeing the results of a very serious and deliberate campaign to prop up their own regime while blaming the rest. When the weight of that regime collapses under its own weight, what do you think will happen next? Where do you think the finger will point? The words udaka speaks is a very serious symptom we CANNOT ignore. I can only hope their leaders don't have the belligerence that he has diplayed to this point. Of course, the people of China, in a nationalistic furvor, may demand belligerent action anyways which would be VERY, VERY bad.
At the recent decades it is the US that has began any war not China. China history proves that they are not aggressive people.
March 21st, 2013  
D.J
 
One of the most remarkable phenomena in the political discussion in the Middle East, among intellectuals as well as among ordinary people, is that millions of people across the Arab world sincerely believe that Israel (or "Zionism") is the root of all their problems - not only the Palestinians' problems, but all the problems plaguing Arab society.

It might be comforting to think that this particular obsession is just propaganda, that regimes use to divert attention from their own crimes and weaknesses, but there are a plethora of evidence that this worldview has deep and genuine roots in public opinion.

But if this obsessive hostile focus on Israel could motivate the Arab world to take some constructive steps towards a peaceful settlement of the Arab-Israeli and Israeli-Palestinian conflicts, or if it even got the Arab world to show just a semblance of accountability to actually improve the Palestinians' lot, then it could perhaps serve some useful purpose.

But we are not that lucky. The Palestinians are possibly serving as a symbolic focus for a demonization of Israel, but in practice they are also in Arab circles both despised and mistreated, and the characteristic requirement is that the outside world - primarily the U.S. - magically should solve this problem without the need for constructive actions or initiatives from the Arab side. Meanwhile this demonization of Israel helps most to ensure a self-justifying and politically pacifying culture of anger that very convenient excuse a wide range of social, political and economic failures.
March 21st, 2013  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
At the recent decades it is the US that has began any war not China. China history proves that they are not aggressive people.
You forgot something. Korea?
March 21st, 2013  
KevinTheCynic
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
You forgot something. Korea?
Oh and hamidreza forgot the border clashes with Vietnam and the former Soviet Union and also the continuing issue with the Spratly Islands and the subtle attempts to become North Korea's best friend and so on and so on.

But Holy Crapping Ducks Batman, this has certainly degenerated.
Senojekips and I might have disagreed because I was flippant in my rant but he never resorted to the childish name calling that you have udaka. I'm not asking you to just automatically give respect to people here but you should not automatically resort to abusing people either.

You weaken any valid point you may have by being aggressively abusive.
 


Similar Topics
Israel rightfully own the West Bank .
Israel strikes Beirut suburb, tightens blockade
A conversation with Iranian dissident (MUST READ)
Palestinians
American racism