bulldogg

Topic: Sniper One

Anyone else read this book?
September 27th, 2011  
Warwick

Yeah, its not bad.
March 25th, 2012  
Abbadon2012

It sounds like a great read. I'll put it on my wishlist.
--
April 13th, 2012  
KJ

Have you read it 03?
Iīm on the fence about reading it after reding that DEVGRU sniper,s book wich in all honesty were soso and just made me want to kick his arse half the time.
It made for a few laughs around our house though as he complained about wintersurvival up north. (No match for him as his team had to carry him between them cause he couldnīt ski)

KJ sends..
April 13th, 2012  
42RM

You can easily laugh KJ. You up there in the north are born with skis.
You should have seen me the first time I was training in Norway.

Bambi on Ice - I can tell you
April 13th, 2012  
KJ

My point being.
Donīt act like you are too cool for school if you canīt add up one and one..
Furthermore, you donīt write a book about training done with a neutral country..

I recognize not everyone can ski, and esp not on them NATO sticks.. But the school is designed to make you proficient if you put some work into it.
He did not, he let his Team pull him through.

KJ sends..
April 13th, 2012  
42RM

Have not read the book, but it does not sound like he's the brightest light in the darkness.

You're right, anything can be learned with hard work and the right motivation. Hell, even I became an accomplished skier.
April 13th, 2012  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ
Have you read it 03?
Iīm on the fence about reading it after reding that DEVGRU sniper,s book wich in all honesty were soso and just made me want to kick his arse half the time.
It made for a few laughs around our house though as he complained about wintersurvival up north. (No match for him as his team had to carry him between them cause he couldnīt ski)

KJ sends..
I have it, haven't read because I keep getting sidetracked on other things. I read the DEVGRU book and wasn't impressed.
April 14th, 2012  
KJ

Itīs a shame.
IF you decide the brotherhood mean nothing to you, atleast write a decent ****ing book.

I have read one thus far that were touching on realism, and that guy got the least fame for his units accomplishments go figure..

Let me know what you thought of it when/if you read it 03, itīll give me a pointer if I should bother to get me one of them bad boy copies.

KJ sends..
April 15th, 2012  
Genevieve84

I'll put it on my wishlist.