Smoke Kills

Dude! That was such a funny video! Yeah! Smoking does kill......I mean, seriously. But that was a real good video. 8)

I saw that one sometime last year, but it still doesn't get interesting every time I watch it. Very good video.

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
second one didnt work. but the first one was funny and true...there was some random stuff in there though...

The second one worked for me. :roll: It was ok. The "Smoke Kills" video was better though.

Missileer, you say that smoking kills well my father still smokes 20 a day at the age of 98, he still drives, and all the the other things we love to do.

LeEnfield 2 said:
Missileer, you say that smoking kills well my father still smokes 20 a day at the age of 98, he still drives, and all the the other things we love to do.

Count him among the few and blessed. I wish him even more years.

I am so happy everyone found that funny. That was a a despicable piece of trash. How can someone joke about 9/11? After the fact everyone said to, "Never Forget." Have you forgotten? I sure as heck didn't. Just because 4 years passed doesn't mean that it never happened. What do they need to do to remind you again, ram a couple planes into something else? It is people like you who give our country a bad name.

firefighters.jpg

Back