SilverPhoenix's Art - Page 2




View Poll Results :Am I good enough to sell my art for a low price?
Yes 8 50.00%
No 1 6.25%
Maybe 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
June 13th, 2004  
1217
 
If you want to make art then you shouldn't listen to anyone, but follow your own instincts.
my two cents.
June 13th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
There is the wise man again!

Thanks, You are absolutely right!
June 13th, 2004  
1217
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
There is the wise man again!

Thanks, You are absolutely right!

You're welcome.
--
Boots
June 14th, 2004  
Italian Guy
 
 
Even artists need to learn more. Get trained and improve yourself, instinct ( I'd say talent ) is your fuel but no car drives without good tires baby.
June 14th, 2004  
AlexKall
 
Really good scetches! Not that i understand the "complaint" about the white background? Isnt it the scetch you should be looking at instead of the paper that has not been covered with anything? Might be just me but i dont see the reason for it.
June 15th, 2004  
MyStIC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Really good scetches! Not that i understand the "complaint" about the white background? Isnt it the scetch you should be looking at instead of the paper that has not been covered with anything? Might be just me but i dont see the reason for it.
Thats true.
June 16th, 2004  
bush musketeer
 
 

Topic: good


i like , some real nice ones there
June 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
I like them. Actually, the background for Horse Medicine is fine. You don't want a busy background for something that already has something. You could try black paper and chalk... or charcoal... just something that will make the sketch come out a little more... but dang girl, you good!
June 18th, 2004  
Tessa
 
 
Horse Medicine is not one of my arts. It's a "advertisment" for one of my favourites that Lakota-Eyes has made.

It's one of my personal favourites and it's choosen as a "recent favourite"

The Devitations is my art. Look aty Deviation gallery for more.
June 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Horse Medicine is not one of my arts. It's a "advertisment" for one of my favourites that Lakota-Eyes has made.

It's one of my personal favourites and it's choosen as a "recent favourite"

The Devitations is my art. Look aty Deviation gallery for more.
ah ha! Good choice all the same. Plus, those comments could help anyway. I talked to my uncle about it and he said anytime you have something with a plain white background, but its an already busy piece, do all those things I told you lol.