Signature text?

Charge 7

Master Gunner
In addition to the signature I'm now using I wanted to add:

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

- Groucho Marx
-----------------------------------------------------------

However I wasn't allowed to do it. Got the message "You have 10 lines of text and only 5 authorized". I'm sure I've seen signatures here longer than this. How do I do this?

You shouldn't be able to get more than 5 lines of text, and one image in your signature...

Okay, I know I've seen signatures here longer than what wanted to do though. Is there something I'm missing in how long a line can be? Sorry if this seems dumb and it isn't the end of the world if it just won't work. I'm just certain I've seen this done somehow here. Do they make the second quote an image?

Charge_7 said:
I'm just certain I've seen this done somehow here. Do they make the second quote an image?
I have no idea..

I've set it to max 5 lines and one image.. :)

It doesn't matter what the length of the text is, just how many lines (vertical space) it uses.

Okay, I really like this image for my signature, however, 100x500 forces it to be kind of scrunched. Is there any possibility of allowing images in signatures that are 500x100? That way I could have the image at 149x100 instead of 100x67 and you could read "America's Forgotten Heroes" better.

Hm, I'll try to set the height limit to 150pixels now..
500 would be a bit too much.. :)

That'd be great! I was only saying 500 because I thought you'd just flip the dimensions around.

Yeah, that's much better.

I killed the Groucho quote. It looked out of place as the Frederick the Great quote and the image go together.

Back