The season of goodwill is over.

So it could be 4 now?:p

More than that given the budget cuts. ;)

Tsk tsk, they should take away aeroplanes from the RN and RM, the only ones able to fly anything properly is the RAF.

If my memory serves me correctly, the RM's only fly choppers. :p

I bet some RM got a pot of paint, painted over Navy and painted in marines, dodgy buggers those RM's.:smile:

100% genuine. :D

Besides which its about time RM's did a bit of work for a change, the RAF and Army pilots are over worked, well the RAF ones are, the army pilots are only playing at flying.

The RM's are over worked. They've been involved in every conflict since WW2. :p It's the RAF that need to do some work instead of sunning themselves in Cyprus. ;)

Anyone who actually likes living on something that can actually sink from under you can't be all the ticket.

Try being in a sub then! :lol:

Well the RAF have got to show the Navy how to do things properly, even crashing. Anyone can crash an aeroplane, it takes skill to prang one.

What about choppers? :p Not even the RAF are trained to fly ours. :D

Gobsmacked!!! Good lor, the RAF can't afford a carrier they spend all their money on pink gins and sometimes buys an aeroplane. Tally Ho chaps.:p

Or putting their Officers up in hotels so that they don't mix with the riff raff. ;)

More than that given the budget cuts. ;)

They probably cancelled the order for the two new carriers HMS's Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales to pay for em.

If my memory serves me correctly, the RM's only fly choppers. :p

That's cos they can't handle fast jets like the RAF:avi:

100% genuine. :D

I bet a RM happened to find it parked somewhere and nicked it.

The RM's are over worked. They've been involved in every conflict since WW2. :p It's the RAF that need to do some work instead of sunning themselves in Cyprus. ;)

Most RAF occifers and erks were sunning themselves in Singapore, till the dozy Brit Government pulled us out.:mad: Mind you, Cyprus wasn't bad though not as good as Singapore.

Try being in a sub then! :lol:

Now that would blow my mind, it isn't natural to be able to breathe underwater.

What about choppers? :p Not even the RAF are trained to fly ours. :D

They prefer to fly proper choppers like Chinook, though they weren't impressed with the Westland Belvedere when they had a bad habit falling out of the sky.

Or putting their Officers up in hotels so that they don't mix with the riff raff. ;)

I was put up in a hotel in Malta, at Hal Far which was a family hotel. Quite nice although they didn't do room service.:mad:

They probably cancelled the order for the two new carriers HMS's Queen Elizabeth and Prince of Wales to pay for em.

Wouldn't surprise me.

That's cos they can't handle fast jets like the RAF:avi:

Can't really use fast jets to transport troops around. :p

I bet a RM happened to find it parked somewhere and nicked it.

The RM are the only users of the Lynx's. :p

Most RAF occifers and erks were sunning themselves in Singapore, till the dozy Brit Government pulled us out.:mad: Mind you, Cyprus wasn't bad though not as good as Singapore.

Good to see the truth coming out finally. :D

Now that would blow my mind, it isn't natural to be able to breathe underwater.

It's not that bad.

They prefer to fly proper choppers like Chinook, though they weren't impressed with the Westland Belvedere when they had a bad habit falling out of the sky.

Chinook was indeed a proper chopper. :rock:

I was put up in a hotel in Malta, at Hal Far which was a family hotel. Quite nice although they didn't do room service.:mad:

Always room service in the Officers Mess. :D

I asked the missus this morning what time breakfast was, she actually swore at me . She said, and I quote, "When you get up and f:cen:king make it."

My flaber was gasted.

After all one doesn't buy a dog and barks oneself, does one?

One doesn't but one can get a divorce, They tend to be a whole lot cheaper than the weddings...(in some cases at least!)

Mine replied, "When you get your fat lazy arse down the shops, buy it, bring it home and make it oh and btw it's coffee - 1/2 a sugar and don't make too much noise!!!" :shock:

I would have put some laxative in, just for good measure! haha.

Try chaining your wife and dog in a shed overnight in sub zero temperatures, the dog will be happy to see you in the morning! :D

LMFAO. You have a mean streak, but I like it.

One doesn't but one can get a divorce, They tend to be a whole lot cheaper than the weddings...(in some cases at least!).

It would work out cheaper to shoot her, after all a 45 round don't cost that much and a damn site cheaper than a divorce. But then who would do my barking for me???:drink:

Back