Scheme weapon

--

June 7th, 2005  
Lord Yabol

Topic: Scheme weapon

I seek the bookmaker of building it protects flammable, I can accept these which they be used during 2 world war domiciliation I the most seek the armaments of present.
I tried to on google Grafika domiciliation they are in probably Japanese language.
I as silken bookmaker pass this link.

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/9137/dese...ae50mag6dd.jpg
June 7th, 2005  
Missileer

Topic: Re: Scheme weapon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Yabol
I seek the bookmaker of building it protects flammable, I can accept these which they be used during 2 world war domiciliation I the most seek the armaments of present.
I tried to on google Grafika domiciliation they are in probably Japanese language.
I as silken bookmaker pass this link.

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/9137/dese...ae50mag6dd.jpg
Huh! What are you asking for?
June 7th, 2005  
Jäger

That's my thought, too
--
June 7th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jäger
That's my thought, too
Well I am guessing he wants a link to a schematic of something but I am having trouble determining what this bit means "protects flammable" he will accept ones from the WW2 era but would prefer a current issue one.

Only a guess though
June 8th, 2005  
Darcia

So it wouldn't involve any Flame Throwers I take it...
June 8th, 2005  
chewie_nz

scematic for a flamethrower maybe?
June 8th, 2005  
Lord Yabol

To be maybe and flame thower, but how I told already need bookmakers weapon present mainly.
They can ratline be harrow of any type yet I do not it want the bookmakers of construction greandes.

I passed reborer therefore to someone who knew where oneself they find he knew about what me it walks.
June 8th, 2005  
Missileer

Is bookmakers a manual by the manufacturer?
June 8th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Is bookmakers a manual by the manufacturer?
To be honest I think the easiest option is for him to post his request in Polish (assuming the flag is correct) and translate at this end as I for one am completely lost on this request.
June 8th, 2005  
Lord Yabol

From this what I see probably it it was not about what I ask.
I ask after prostu about more bookmakers this type what in this linku.
It in main measure protects present obviously.

Flag? Flag is correctly.