Scalar weapons - Page 6

--

May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
You just had to be there. Do yourself a favor and get out more.
Wow Why do you asume that I do not go out of Spain? May be a travel more than you can imagine. But this is kind of offtopic. I do not wanna beguin a discussion about who travels more...., but your posted sounded in my ears really arrogant.
May 17th, 2005  
Corocotta

Quote:
You just had to be there. Do yourself a favor and get out more.
There have been a language compresion problem, sorry for that. A moderator spoke with me and told me what you ment with your expresion.
May 18th, 2005  
Missileer

I try not to use colloquialisms because they can be confusing if one is not familiar with the way a phrase is used. "Get out of town" spoken to a friend means that you doubt what he is saying is true but in a friendly way. The same goes for "you need to get out more". It just means that one friend may be telling the other that he is not mingling enough socially.
--
May 18th, 2005  
Corocotta

Okey, now I get it. Well, this scalar weapon theory sounds like science fiction to me also, however I belive that the development of the science will bring us new kinds of weapons...You will have to agree with me that secret programs concerning the development of new weapons is not something new....