Sauna

EuroSpike

Sauna heated to at least 100 Celsius degrees and case of cold beer are an unmatched combination 8)

I warmly recommend.

That without the beer, rather take a cold soda.

Used to do that alot when I was younger but its now done rearly.

And after you've been in the sauna, jump into a nice pool (unless you've had a little too much alcohol). Now that's refreshing :)

EuroSpike said:
Sauna heated to at least 100 Celsius degrees and case of cold beer are an unmatched combination 8)

I warmly recommend.

I love it... :D

Worked and lived together with "your kind" (Finns :) ) for a month+ when I served in Macedonia (98-99), and I'm quite impressed by your sauna "culture"..
It was one of the best buildings/rooms in the Finnish camps, and you did even have a mobile sauna down there to use in new squad/platoon camps where the local camp sauna wasn't done yet... :)

Now, i have returned to good condition enough to get internet or do something.

"Never will try it. I don't take alcohol."

Then try without it. You can drink something else, you choose.

"Worked and lived together with "your kind" (Finns ) for a month+ when I served in Macedonia (98-99), and I'm quite impressed by your sauna "culture".."

Sauna is the first thing to build when establishing a camp. Offduty relaxation 8)

"you did even have a mobile sauna down there to use in new squad/platoon camps where the local camp sauna wasn't done yet..."

You mean the saunas built on carts? They are quite common stuff and give good heats if built properly. Nice to have a sightseeing ride in a sauna. Not dangerous if not driven too fast.

"unless you've had a little too much alcohol"

No problems if you are not alone and can swim. The best way is to jump snow right from heat. It makes anyone to reborn.

Back