Saudi Hostages

Huh, ok that's cool, they got a few out... maybe I should pay more attention to the news, I didn't even know people were taken hostage... again

seems like a place to stay away from...
and to think im volenterrin to go to iraq???

si6 said:
seems like a place to stay away from...
and to think im volenterrin to go to iraq???

You're a crazy man there. :lol:

This doesn't seem like it's too good of an example of the Saudi "commandos" work (as much as I can judge anything from what little I've seen on the news). But statistically speaking, they lost around 50% of the hostages and 4 of the 7 terrorists escaped as of the last I've heard.

Dozens of hostages have been murdered by an AQ commando. an 25-yrs old Italian cook has been murdered among them. Let us fight today's enemies, people.

ItalianGuy4US said:
Dozens of hostages have been murdered by an AQ commando. an 25-yrs old Italian cook has been murdered among them. Let us fight today's enemies, people.

Al'Q doesn't have commandos, they have terrorists.

RnderSafe said:
ItalianGuy4US said:

Al'Q doesn't have commandos, they have terrorists.

Yeah that must be language misunderstanding, sorry. We use the expression ' terrorist commando ' in Italian. Anyways that has happened, unfortunately. Commandos in our language are just small efficiently trained units, either good guys or bad guys. Whats the difference?

Back