View Poll Results :wut do u think of same sex marriage
support it 13 37.14%
no 22 62.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 31st, 2005  
Vitaly

I personally am against it, but I don't really have a problem with homosexuals as long as they do what they do away from me. I don't like how some are like "Hey, look at me!! I'm Gay!!!". I think that marriage is a holy union of two people of different genders. I understand that marriage is also a financial thing in the USA, with benfits being gained. We could provide some sort of benefits for gay people too, but not call it marriage.

Slightly off topic, but, what does everyone here think about gay adoption?
Could you imagine growing up with 2 fathers?
January 31st, 2005  
Redleg

This is a potential "dangerous" topic.
But I'll let it run as long as you can keep it civil in here..

Thanks.
January 31st, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
I know im going to be sorrey for getting into this, but:

How dose it hurt everybody?
For one humongous reason, it spreads HIV. I know that isn't the only way that one can spread the disease but that has been determined to be the fastest way to spread it. I'll probably be annihilated for this but homosexuals tend to be more promiscuous than heterosexuals. Also, the first case recorded was a homosexual airline attendant. After exposure by homosexuality, HIV spreads quickly by bi-sexuals, needle users, blood transfusions, by birth Mother to child, and probably through ways yet to be discovered. Remember, HIV is not the only disease suffered by homosexuals but I'd rather not go into that.
--
Boots
January 31st, 2005  
Joe252

ITS SICK AND WRONG(unless there lesbians) and besides it goes against myh religion
January 31st, 2005  
rotc boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
(unless there lesbians)
you cant exclude something just because you like it, you have to go one way or another in this case. you cant put on the ballot "no gay men, but let the lesbos do whatever they want"
January 31st, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252
ITS SICK AND WRONG(unless there lesbians) and besides it goes against myh religion

that is such a blind comment....if you're goign to be against homosexuals...be against all of them, i hate doubel standards and esp THAT arguement
February 1st, 2005  
03USMC

I could care less what two consenting adults do if they are in a committed relationship. None of my business.
February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

Ditto
February 1st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
I'll probably be annihilated for this but homosexuals tend to be more promiscuous than heterosexuals
What you make of this comment is what you make of it but from my experience this turns out to be rather true. I had two gay roomates which I stayed with for a year, so I actually got to see glimpses of their lives. Actually... I guess I even got to see what good friends of gay people don't end up seeing.
So it's not like I'm completely clueless.
February 1st, 2005  
Snauhi

i have two words.... **** NO!!!!!!