Sad fact




 
--
 
October 17th, 2004  
Trevor
 

Topic: Sad fact


There are more people in the Canadian Cadet movement than the Reg Force itself. That's kinda sad.
October 18th, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Really now? Last time I checked, there was 60,500 in the Reg Force and 60,000 Cadets.

However, it could have changed.
October 18th, 2004  
Darkmb101
 
that is kinda pathetic, but that means there will be some influx of more people joining the reg forces after cadets.
--
October 18th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet
 
sad fact, so who killed Canada's Armed Forces.
October 19th, 2004  
Trevor
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
that is kinda pathetic, but that means there will be some influx of more people joining the reg forces after cadets.
Most cadets usually do. 1/3 of all Canadian commercial pilots are former cadets.
October 19th, 2004  
Commissar38
 
 
Then again, Canada doesn't really need a military, there is nothing there anyone really wants!
October 20th, 2004  
Trevor
 
You couldn't be further from the truth. We DO need a military. As a middle-power, Canada Definitely needs a military. We also have some of the best train soldiers and pilots in the world. Just the wrong investments in equipment.
October 20th, 2004  
AFSteliga
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
You couldn't be further from the truth. We DO need a military. As a middle-power, Canada Definitely needs a military. We also have some of the best train soldiers and pilots in the world. Just the wrong investments in equipment.
I agree with that. The CF may be underfunded, but it trains its personelle to the best they can.
October 20th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commissar38
Then again, Canada doesn't really need a military, there is nothing there anyone really wants!
Don't worry about further public flaming of this member. They have been privately warned, and further actions will (with almighty Redlegs permission) be taken if needed in the future.

AA
~*Crazy
October 20th, 2004  
Trevor
 
Thank you kindly.