Sad fact - Page 2

--

October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Well it is not that sad, CAP has 65000 members and around 25000 cadets, so if for some reason all adults died out (no idea why) and US and CANADA were at war then CANADA would win! lol
October 24th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Well it is not that sad, CAP has 65000 members and around 25000 cadets, so if for some reason all adults died out (no idea why) and US and CANADA were at war then CANADA would win! lol
Why would that happen?

Btw, if you already knew how many members CAP had, and obviously you had to find out somehow, then why did you make another topic (which is being locked now, and will be deleted if you don't PM me evidence that it should be unlocked) on wanting to know how many members there were?
October 24th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Why would that happen?

Btw, if you already knew how many members CAP had, and obviously you had to find out somehow, then why did you make another topic (which is being locked now, and will be deleted if you don't PM me evidence that it should be unlocked) on wanting to know how many members there were?

Indiana Wing is Broke we cant even have O-Flights
--
October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Indiana eh? well illinois isn't in the best shape, but our squadron has its own Cessna 172
October 29th, 2004  
Trevor

THat's pretty good. My squadron has it's own aronca champ. It's a nice little plane that's been restored from the 40's.