Rusted & Worn

--

June 16th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: Rusted & Worn

Since I have started posting, thought it would be a good idea to put together some info for all of you. Twelve years of service under my belt, mostly reserve time now. Started in the Corps, held a few MOS's, mostly infantry types and then a move into logistics when I left active. Moved from Detroit to Wisconsin and decided that I should serve my state and transferred from the Reserve to the Army NG. I left the military during the Clinton Era since I became very frustrated with being part of a Mech Inf unit that played on sand tables more often than the field plus my career started to have way too much travel to maintain a rank in the reserves or guard. Now just a crodegy old Marine remembering lost friends during the Corps Birthday and bringing up the next generation (37 and a newborn, first, this will be harder than recon screening)

Semper Fi....
June 16th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: BTW.....

My Nickname was given to me while in the Corps....
June 16th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Welcome to the forum, Lil Hulk Congratulations on the newborn, and good luck
--
June 16th, 2004  
Redneck

Welcome to the forum, Lil Hulk, good to have you here. Congratulations on your new child. I got another coming in myself here, but I'm doing it the easy way (uncle ).
June 16th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome Hulk.

Congratulation with your child.
I have one myself, 2 years old daughter..
June 16th, 2004  
Tessa

Congratulations and Welcome to the forum!
June 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Hey Hulk congratulations on your child : great job ! And welcome to the forum. Interesting to hear what you said about being frustrated under Clinton.
June 16th, 2004  

Welcome to the forum, Hulk.
June 16th, 2004  
DTop

Welcome Hulk. You're right, being a Dad is going to be tougher than you can imagine. But, it's well worth all the effort.
June 16th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

welcome and Semper Fi Marine