Rules for dating a Royal Military Policeman's daughter. - Page 5

--
Boots

September 21st, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Christmas is cancelled this year, I'm working right through Christmas and New Year.
And....? Don't come on here looking for sympathy!

Welcome to my world brother!

If you're lucky, we might be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year together at J45!
September 21st, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
Think of it this way, Highway Man would be your father-in-law! No one needs that, do they?
I would be safe, he has you as a
September 21st, 2012  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Frogman
And....? Don't come on here looking for sympathy!

Welcome to my world brother!

If you're lucky, we might be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year together at J45!
I was supposed to be lates 23, 24, 25 off 26, 27, 28. earlies 29,30,31 lates 1, 2, 3. This was fine as it meant I could see the kids opening their presents on Christmas day before going to work, a few days off to relax, off new years eve for a wee few drams. I change teams next week so I'm on earlies 23, 24, 25 lates 26, 27, 28 off 29, 30, 31 earlies 1, 2, 3. So I can't even see the new year in as I'll be in bed cos I'm up at 4 for work.
--
Boots
September 21st, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
I was supposed to be lates 23, 24, 25 off 26, 27, 28. earlies 29,30,31 lates 1, 2, 3. This was fine as it meant I could see the kids opening their presents on Christmas day before going to work, a few days off to relax, off new years eve for a wee few drams. I change teams next week so I'm on earlies 23, 24, 25 lates 26, 27, 28 off 29, 30, 31 earlies 1, 2, 3. So I can't even see the new year in as I'll be in bed cos I'm up at 4 for work.
Don't worry! I will be looking after your daughter and keeping her busy with , , and
September 21st, 2012  
The Highway Man

Thank you for your very kind offer, however I will be fitting a reinforced chastity belt and taking the key to work with me. Oh and I'm locking her in her bedroom with bars on the window which are padlocked - oh, I have the key for that as well.
September 21st, 2012  
hawky94

Keeper of the Keys!
September 21st, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk

I will bring my tool box
September 21st, 2012  
The Highway Man

I'm a scouser, I think you'll find I've already nicked them.
September 21st, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Christmas is cancelled this year, I'm working right through Christmas and New Year.
Christmas in July is in order then!
September 21st, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
B*****d! I'm on lates for 25th, 31st and 1st.